Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Not gazz as in gazz from ai/p~a

Gazzy>ION< along with hogo or whoever partenered him upfront were great spammers and fraggin which was a massive help in ions wins (obviously other people too and there tactics) but with none of them two they were weaker compared to that Mi5 lineup.

If both teams had there strongest teams every match I'd put good money on ION being overall winners on how many games got played.

At this time, we -={Mi5}=- were the best 6v6 team. We were the champions over several months. Wasn't -={Mi5}=- our clan who been the first team who discovered and has perfect implemented the triplehammerlaunch? Both also the dodgedoublehammerlaunch? It's been a long time, but i think after we have kicked >ION<'s arse, -)Ai(- and (-8) were the hardest competition.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter "what you invented" ion with a full squad were the better team, no doubt about that. I was around during all that period people never got close to them with a winning streak for god knows how long, only time they faded was when gazz got banned.

These launches were revolutionary and brought utassault in another light. Too bad >ION< was no more opponent and did not notice anything.

Visiting here is now like opening up some old boxes being left in a garage somewhere in one's childhood home or something. Is there any activity here still?

Reactions: endgegner
Are you still playing games?
I wish! Don't have a gaming setup anymore, but I'm about to move to a bigger place soon and may have space for a dedicated computertable and put a Laptop for UT99 on there, that should still run lol. Now with a kid I just can't find the time but it's gonna get better, I'm told..

Reactions: endgegner and smark
I wish! Don't have a gaming setup anymore, but I'm about to move to a bigger place soon and may have space for a dedicated computertable and put a Laptop for UT99 on there, that should still run lol. Now with a kid I just can't find the time but it's gonna get better, I'm told..

haha that's actually true, also a little depending on the age of your kid.
By now I have experience with 2, so I know you will get quality time aka gaming time :D

Just found back my old UT'99 cd and even user.ini files lol
Damn, literally few weeks ago while i was cleaning my HDD i finally deleted my UT with all the configs :(
I even launched it to see if there are still any servers online and yes, there are :D