Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What do you think about making a 1on1. Rocket Arena! 99 shock rifle, 99 rockets and 5 sniper shots. Greeting

Not looking good anymore, people really need to turn up more if you still fancy the odd game. If not, then no problem but i think we are close to the actual end.

Not looking good anymore, people really need to turn up more if you still fancy the odd game. If not, then no problem but i think we are close to the actual end.

Sorry to hear. I've liked that you still got that pugs running as long as possible Torp. You guys are always welcome on our ut4 channel / pugs. It's closest to ut99 assault with lots of old veterans and more active. If you fancy, step by....

Reactions: Torp
Sorry to hear. I've liked that you still got that pugs running as long as possible Torp. You guys are always welcome on our ut4 channel / pugs. It's closest to ut99 assault with lots of old veterans and more active. If you fancy, step by....
Appreciate it Jeff but from the bits ive played so far I am not a fan. I also dont really have the system for it but I am sure a few others might give it a try if 99 is gone for good now.

It would be great if some of you guys could play a pug sometimes if not much else is going on on a sunday!

Reactions: fat jeff
GG felt good to play again, Ownz0red Twnz last night pug, as usual I had to CARRY Torp, HTML and Wish

UT4 I'm using a Radeon hd4850 which is way to crap and I would need an entire computer overhaul to play to be honest, otherwise I would be joining for the assault nation.