Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes, a couple of 6v6s in recent weeks and a few regulars didnt even make it! A few more people around in the week as well so try to be on IRC more guys, could get a 3v3 or 4v4 etc going during the week as well!

Should be another good 6v6 tonight, hope people show again! No reason why there can't be a couple of pugs either if some of you show up a bit earlier!

To my pug times between 2012 and 2013 we had every day a 6v6 and then still 4v4 and or 2v2. 3v3 also appeared. As I said every day.

Bump*

Just to confirm, server wasnt working right for a few weeks but it is fine again now.

Again for anyone who might fancy the odd game, come IRC on sundays (still people during the week also!) and pugs are usually between 9 and 10 UK time!!

Would love to if I had a machine to play it on. Just been looking back at past threads I created and the UT thread in pdm publics. So many good memories playing this game