Pics from my visit at hospital 2day

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gratz on teh moonies stu and thanks for giving us an update

I have one question, how long did it take for you to walk again after a surgery like that?

also a pic of the scar would be nice

is that a weird thing to ask?:confused:

I second this! What happend to the scar stu? I'm all giddy with excitement! ;)

Anyway, glad to hear its finally over, can't be easy liivng in uncertainty like that..

Ha ha ha. Yes I will take pics of the 3 scars Iv got. 1 either side of my leg and one on my knee. They are still quite visible tbh. Easily noticeable. It took me 4months to properly and comfortably walk again. Still hurts now when I run. Like doug said no amount of money will make it right but it helps. Anyway il take pics tonight n upload them.

fuck me, Stu's alive!

Glad you finally got the compensation sorted - still can't believe what some dickheads will do on a footy pitch :(

Ha ha ha. Yes I will take pics of the 3 scars Iv got. 1 either side of my leg and one on my knee. They are still quite visible tbh. Easily noticeable. It took me 4months to properly and comfortably walk again. Still hurts now when I run. Like doug said no amount of money will make it right but it helps. Anyway il take pics tonight n upload them.

seems to be a really long night :P