Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm very well my friend, busy as always with work and the kids. Been working your way....Sutton Coldfield, kinda your area? How is life treating you?

I'm very well my friend, busy as always with work and the kids. Been working your way....Sutton Coldfield, kinda your area? How is life treating you?
Not bad, Sutton is only 2 mins away from me. All grown up with kids now eh?

Grown up? Naaaahhhhhh! Kids...yes 2 of the fuckers. Nah jokes aside 2 little girls mate isabella 7 (8 in December) she's a princess. Olivia aged 3 who I think is gonna be a butch lesbian, should of been born a boy.

Really? That close? Next time I'm there or there about il pm you that day and if your free have a quick pint. Genuinely be nice to meet up and I can tell you to ur face how you turned what was potentially the best moment of my ut days (beating mi5 with pdm....then they sub you in ya bawbag) which turned the game 7-5 to you?

Glad to hear the family is doing well mate. Would be good to catch up, got some vague memories of that mi5 game, was a bit close from what I remember?

We were winning mate so then they did some swaps and you entered. Yea would be an idea, decided to stop drinking for good start of Oct....wish me luck.

We were winning mate so then they did some swaps and you entered. Yea would be an idea, decided to stop drinking for good start of Oct....wish me luck.

Let me know when you're around Stu, would be good to catch up

Don't have a laptop mate, we're gonna either get a laptop or a pc I'd rather get a pc but I need mym to build me one lol, I ain't got a scooby it's just I can't get hold of him.