Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes hopefully we can get back to regular 6v6s!

I moved house last week so didnt really have a setup yet, but will be ready to go this sunday!!

We need Wez/Sphere/XB/Cyb/BN/OD to come play some again!

Also, DJ you announced your comeback! Where are you?

Reactions: Prometheus
Whos active these days?

Man im going to Paris and Toulousse next week so cant play for at least 3 weeks.

IBRA gonna rage IRELAND.

Well see if ill join soon. Ur still n IRC?

Yes, still a few during the week, sundays theres a few more. Probably 15-20 people varying in activity, until recently every sunday we managed a 6v6 + 5v5 or so.

Whos active these days?

Man im going to Paris and Toulousse next week so cant play for at least 3 weeks.

IBRA gonna rage IRELAND.

Well see if ill join soon. Ur still n IRC?

Come play with us when you are back! WE need some decent players all that is left are naabs like me!

PS. Enjoy ur footy matches and i hope u go far, I like IBra he is an egotistical maniac + his mother is croatian lol

OI thats nice. I will try to play sometime again but in this apartment its no doable.

WIll be back again in new house in november. Would be nice if pugs still happening on sundays.

Think we will be lucky to still be going in November, but no worries, try to play sometimes if you can!

Why dont you come IRC more often, at least if the channel is more active, people will be around more.

BrrrRrraaKa :utacool:

By the way, i got an mp4. This story shall be told! I will post it soon! And YOU MUST watch it! :D