Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Since when do you'have to be good looking to find a girl ugly? :P

Switching from Beckinsale to Morris is like trading your BMW M5 to get a Dacia Logan.
I'd advice you to watch this to further educate yourself on equality as women are more than just looks.

Also, I never "switched" from Beckinsale to someone else. Not sure what you're talking about! That's just absurd.

edit: dick. :fingers:

I'd advice you to watch this to further educate yourself on equality as women are more than just looks.
yeah right, asif you have any idea how your fugly avatar girl is really behaving in real life.
Maybe her character is as ugly as her face. :p:

Ah well, but i really appreciate that you are fighting for women rights. Especially when your avatar choices are always totally not based on the look of the GIRLS you always choose :thumb:

edit: dick
you are wrong mate. my first name is not Dick. Personally i always thought that "Dick" is a odd name. Why would someone call its child "dick"? Weird.

Last edited:
First *hello again* and lots of *waves* back...

Second ... please don't tell me the majority here are still hormone ridden teenagers ... seriously ....

ooooooooh, that's looking promising Snuggs!

If only it wasn't the case that I was old when UTA was at its peak, and I'm even older now ....

At least my connection is faster now :) Still nowhere near as good as the Dutch connections ever were, even back in the day!

This is right what you ment with growing ;). Dont you miss the times where the forum been posted full with 1k posts a day :P ?

Not at all, Sir. I'm pushing 40 soon...
Sir?
Foo, please ... when you're quoting me on a post where I'm complaining about being old, it would be bad enough saying "Ma'am" but "Sir"?

Also .... NightOwl! How the hell are you doing missus?!