Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

As mercy said, 6v6 and a 5v5! Also some effort at trying to get some pugs midweek! Come on guys, still life in the old dog yet!

Last edited:
Sunday 21st Feb - again at 10, but f its too late for some I am sure you could easily get a pug going earlier. Try to idle IRC more!!

EDIT:

2 X 6v6, 1st time in a looooong time it felt like normal, close to something on Monday aswell, people need to come irc more!

Last edited:
A terrific 3 PUGs yesterday! 2 weekends in a row with a couple of 6v6, 5v5 with new players, was lots of fun. Looking forward to next weekend. Great job organizing, Trop

yep, great pugs. more good players coming back to balance.

close games with fair teams are always enjoyable.

I actually don't remember the last pug on sundays that I didn't enjoy. They are quite close games and last a good length of time. Hopefully more midweek games will happen as well! At the moment, most evenings here are 3-4 people trying to get something going, if people fancy a game, then try to be on IRC more in the week! :)