Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

@Torp

How then...i'm in my cell with my smartphone only possibli internet with the smartphone.

But good that you guys had a gg 6v6 :)
I am going to enjoy the day with kaffee zigarets chess radio tv and alot of black tea :D
Keeps me growing :D you have to know how to work :D atm i'm still working FIRE! The lightings and electronics work went abit in the background.

seems like a great day for Assault. UT4 had a full server and nice to see a UT99 had also a 6on6 .

keep it up like that

Anyways there seems to be no conflict between ut4 and ut99 pugs. It is more like Kris and the rest warms up in ut4 for the ut99 pug. And there is enough time till enough signed up in irc.

Reactions: Prometheus
Anyways there seems to be no conflict between ut4 and ut99 pugs. It is more like Kris and the rest warms up in ut4 for the ut99 pug. And there is enough time till enough signed up in irc.
Really? Every sunday I hear the same complaint, that UT4 ruins any chance of UT99 having an assault pug. Weird.

Imo ut4 assault even brought people back to UT and so also for some ut99 pugs.

The last few sundays there were no ut4 gaming, because we made a break. There also was no activity for ut99. (last pug before the 6on6 one was weeks ago as far as i konw). So i don't think that ut4 steals any players for a ut99 pug. Those who wanna play ut99 pugs will play it anyways.

Finally we should care about each other and help bringing back a great community like it used to be ;)

Shame it's not working to connect both irc channels together.

So cu guys on sunday.

Imo ut4 assault even brought people back to UT and so also for some ut99 pugs.

The last few sundays there were no ut4 gaming, because we made a break. There also was no activity for ut99. (last pug before the 6on6 one was weeks ago as far as i konw). So i don't think that ut4 steals any players for a ut99 pug. Those who wanna play ut99 pugs will play it anyways.

Finally we should care about each other and help bringing back a great community like it used to be ;)

Shame it's not working to connect both irc channels together.

So cu guys on sunday.
Well, no. With what few players UT99 Assault have left it's not surprising there weren't any pugs running over the christmas period so let's disregard that period of time entirely. And yes, 6v6 are rare for us these days which makes it even worse when people complain that UT4 is "stealing" (for lack of a better word) pug players. I don't really understand the criticism to be honest, but it's there and imo it's something that should be looked at maybe? I mean we're all from the same community, with the same sort of love for that game and gameplay, only difference being is how we nurture that love.

Maybe one of the pugs should change their weekday? Or perhaps keep the same weekday but change it to another time, so that both can be enjoyed without the argument that one is killing the other?

I really dont understand all the fuss tbh i like 2 play assault ( dm and tdm are as interesting as staring at dead squirrels, and ctf is interesting as staring at dead squirrels and expecting them to move) so i dont care if it is ut99 or ut4!

Reactions: fat jeff
I stay out of these discos. I can repeat myself that its nice to see UT is still be playing. What i see is you running assault pugs, what is nice and UT4 is played too. You had even a cup running.

Reactions: fat jeff