The Longevity of Unreal Tournament

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yes thats fair enough Meteor that no aimbots were detected but theres no doubt in my min they beat the system somehow. Not that i care at all any more they know the truth.

it wouldn't be difficult to hide the fact they were using trigger bots as you could turn them on and off on a key and hide the fact it's being used. some of the shots wish has done while speccing him moving his mouse 100 mph across a guys head and still he clicked at a precise moment while the cursor moves across the head ? haha. i could explain my thoughts in a long post but i really don't care any more the game is pretty much dead.

I don't care what other people belive,they can belive what they like i just want them to know i know they suck haha.

There is, was and will never be any hidden or left out aspect from this period. With all respect infront of your meaning I can not add more official value to this discussion and share therefore your stated suggestion to close this subject now.

we had some great matches meteor and you are a really nice guy :) x

It's just my opinion that's all different people will belive what they want i don't want to cause arguments about it. x

I think Man cant compare any other ego shooter game with ut. many of the UTA Community played counter strike, including me. We said it was fun but it was too slow. The same for every other ego shooter.

some of our old crew play lol or torchlight 2 or diablo or diablo 3 and still UT.

What i want to Mention now is and i think i deserve to say it. I am member of the Unreal Tournament Assault Community since 2001 and I at this time I as a member with a skilled leader and a skilled team, we destroyed clans.

Now we have 2013 and i am the leader of RuSh. we are actually the Unreal Tournament Champions at the 2v2 League. We moved to another irc server. with multiple channels. We are still looking to destroy other clans and who want to join the league new we also have a eye on to destroy.

To all other leaders. If you want to play 6v6 or 2v2. its best if you can send me a pm at this forum.

No you did not beat us. We have not even had a 2v2 with you. We have had so far 4 Clanwars and won them all.

This is not true and I have to correct you, too. Our first 2v2 Clanwar was on 25/08/2012 against -=]RsT[=-. On the said day (21/03/2012) we had no Clanwar.

Nice OP Met, and some heartfelt reminiscences too.
UT99 and the camaraderie :fight: here will always stay with me.
I fondly remember learning the game as a 38 year old, playing it in the Scottish heats of UKPCGC'99 and being soundly thrashed into second place lol.

This time I am not the first one who will switch to UT4 . :)

I am looking for a better monitor at the moment. I know that I was not much active due to my frustration from the lost UT99 heaven. You can expect to see me back soon!

Reactions: fat jeff
I found a new monitor and ordered it right now. My old GPUs are in review and will be replaced next. I expect to be back in a few weeks. :)

Reactions: fat jeff
Very excited to hear that there is movement on replicating the original UT, I've played through UT2003 and UT2004 but each version seemed more watered down. No doubt the original feeling will never be recreated it's exciting to hear that people are trying.

I say RuSh is doing very well!
I kicked yakzor out for personal reasons!
w1sh has left us.
ROMBEL is still a Member!
Fluid1st and zkyp are in IRC quakenet.
This is my side of the view!