UTA - Resurgence

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I believe you already have the latest files m8, ive just been slow in making the video :)

Why does this happen? It's super annoying. Posts made days ago that I've read show up as unread on the forums :(

Attachments

• utabug.png
    utabug.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 6
Can you just mark all as read using the link at the top of the page, and see if it continues to be a problem? Not sure if it's a side effect of the migration, or something cookie related going on.
Any other issues specifically with the forums, then please use the Forum migration updates & issues thread, ta :)

Holy mother of all ... i managed to create a new account! Nice, i think i should thank smant for that. Thanks! (I have no idea how to access my old account from back in the medieval times.)

Anyhow, I used to play assault in ut99, and for what its worth: The new assault (and UT) is awesome! Havent played fps-games in ...well years but now its crazy fun. I'll try to keep an eye open for AS-pugs.

see ya!

Reactions: Maxiz!