2015 Forum migration, updates & issues

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This one:

2q151na.png

EDIT: The same thing happens if I just click the thread name in the forum overview listing. Takes me to the newest message rather than the newest unread
Do you have the newposts.png tag against just the post it takes you to, or all posts since you last read (the ones you were expecting).

I tried this myself on a couple of threads and it just takes me to the first "New" one, not to the end.

Do you have the View attachment 28571 tag against just the post it takes you to, or all posts since you last read (the ones you were expecting).

I tried this myself on a couple of threads and it just takes me to the first "New" one, not to the end.
I honestly hadn't even noticed the tag before you mentioned it. Will have to take a couple of hours to test. I'll get back to you!

Do you have the View attachment 28571 tag against just the post it takes you to, or all posts since you last read (the ones you were expecting).

Seems to magically be working properly again now! The threads now take me to the first "new" message rather than to the end of the thread. How weird.

Here we go again. Takes me to the last message in the thread even though there were about 4-5 new ones with the "NEW" tag. So annoying as it (seems?) to be random? :(

Nicely done (clap)
((I'm an old lady, new forums and new emotes will take a while to learn))