Showmatch for Epic personal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I didnt say they specced UT99, I was referring to UT4 PUG :P
Maybe it's unwise to talk across purposes then, you're trying to belittle the idea of doing UT99 because they've already watched UT4, when as Farac said, the entire point is to demonstrate UT99 gameplay that we're lacking in UT4.

And where do you have this fact about them being opposed to RL in assault? It´s not a end of story here, the game is in pre-alpha.
Once again you try to put out facts, plz dont.
This has been their official stance since the October 2014 community event when they said on stream they were completely opposed to it. Several people have attempted to change their mind in person and they have not 'officially' budged. I agree that it's not the end of the story here, but we definitely need their help to get a decent implementation of it instead of the current attempt at rocket launching which quite frankly does not work as intended and cannot without their help.

The viewers that will watch a UT99 video of Assault pug I would say are very few, max 100. I have over 44 000 views on my UT4 channel. The main focus should be on UT4 to make a difference, play 6v6 matches in UT4 and explain the things you want to be changed and why etc.
What better way to explain what changes you'd like than by having something to compare it to? Why are you so negative about the idea? You've been trying to kill off UT99 ever since you came back.

You can rl jump easy both backdeck and from bridge to middle level balcony! :satan:
See my tutos for tips: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdI4IvqlmASuRlf6QzvvOxX8IloZgk6GX

I know, but maybe I was putting it wrong.
What I meant was: the hammer is a starting weapon, whenever you (re)spawn on a map you have the immediate option of changing your tactics and use it do your advantage, we all know this.
Rockets you have to obtain. If the hammer would be adjusted, having more power (like for example in UT99, not saying it has to be an exact copy), it would be a great step forward.
I don't know how to put this to the development team cause I think they will see this as very non-important adjustment for them in the game at this moment, but for us it would be a game changer (again in my opinion).
It would be a great step forward for our Assault mod...

On a side note: I know some of u guys like to go into discussions, but please, this is not a competition.
The showcase is a good Idea, it shows determination from our side to persuade them to our ideas of UT99 gameplay.
BUT I also find it necessary to show we are very much invested in UT4. For all we know, Epic doesn't even get passed the pre-alpha and the game dies in 2016, hopefully not :P.

This has gone a bit 2 far....

Now opinions are like arseholes ; eevryone has one and they usually stink...

I just wanna play assault be it ut99 or ut4

can we have both of those matches or at least 1 , 6 v 6?

I rather have confirmation here so we know who we can count on. More the merrier is better. So far we havent set a date yet and I still need to know when people are usually around and available. Otherwise we are still at square one.

@ Mattias

if played on sunday Torp can play he didnt sign here; Twnz is around 2, and u can find Promax #utapug; so with every1 that signed here + those i mentioned we have 9 at least i am sure we can get 12 ppl playing a pug on Sunday !