UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and yeah cheers 2 solar for streaming although i prefer playing ut to watching some1 lese playing i trayed 2 watch the matches. And believe me that was a pain since i dont have a connection! (tnx for that Deutsche Telekom!)

If we had free teams, UTA peeps had been the winners, now we had balanced teams choosen by skill levels. Then around 8 peeps didnt show and messed everything up anyway lol :satan:
Next cup when we have team signing up instead of players, it will be much harder for Dm players... :shock:

+1 what Bamse said....for all who didn't get it.

The next signing will be different anyways with strict rules. Before I open up the signing, I will wait till Farac has a date for his ut99 cup.

+1 what Bamse said....for all who didn't get it.

The next signing will be different anyways with strict rules. Before I open up the signing, I will wait till Farac has a date for his ut99 cup.

Only 6 people signed out of 12 since we aim for a 6v6 game only. It's not a cup :)

Thanks for the cool T-shirts well received & cup ! :)

Cheers
ACo

PS : Lwlf gave his tshirt to pak+, a futur star of UT

Q9-G6z7m2baNDRiekvNkZun94RFr2W7lBJOn1xRMzAQ-B0OerPeKuBjafsQlxvDpkv-ZsxVpg9lKL_hjH8tT02M2ProiGB45CXReSmc-yUKVCSosygqRvYIs3kIcGkNxdB24NOiMIiNjroj9RxSqaK6N5VApKR2RxQuFDikQ06RZPiYp0_VDfB7cQiIxSL9KTUHfAMKpbu7xVgS4o20nvHfCUkmHIiZYCNsBN3MEylRrjpjrt6VHlh0hVEVVEyr9i7aElAvlwZEaW_mLCdqq0H6zKDvDVwljGqeOQUYis_So4gMk1dpquaC8uOM4vDkcKNoP2xzuLFMlSkC1OiOF2vu0nzqlUelEmu4zkc9KS4UpmO5glyMaDoraqltkSQqUiepRnv4Ava79P125UNwjpbhL1FNQH2Un2a9z3ERULJfdE2RskJvOSv6dyiBJNG1RwxHAH00VoRFBdj8QA8Y0aMhlWddpKv5tB2XOvbwRncKu1BJNnE2oznqiDrWy5kZcYpXUXXT62JimhnKm9um1ErK0AOcWr7iJFIv4s7nsVmJc=w994-h746-no

Last edited: