UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

UPDATE:

>>>> So the semifinals are:

finals.png

Now we have to find a day and time to play. I can't play during the week this week. So i would make a suggestion for

"Sunday 25.10.2015 19 GMT / 20CET."

Please all the participating teams tell me if this is okay or suggest another date. I know that Solar can stream it for us on Sunday.

If you like, we can also agree on :

- Playing first to 3
- No parallel games. All matches will be played in a row so all can watch the match.
- No spectators , just twitch.

Please answer as soon as possible. Thanks.

Attachments

• finals.png
    finals.png
    18 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Best of 5 format is great. Date/time is fine but do we need to wait 2 weeks? Fine with doing it this Sunday.

>>>>> UPDATED FRIST POST FOR FINAL STAGE INFO ! <<<<<

So far i got confirmation of:

- smant
- Hank & Target
- Spitter and myself
- Aco and lwlf

Please get in contact with your partner. If i don't hear anything until Friday 23th 19 GMT, the date is fix !

Seems like a team that definitely deserve a hello kitty T-shirt too! :D
you know it!
wot Solar said + ggs everyone. I think me and Solar were the worst team but i dont mind :), looking forward to the next cup and yeah i deffo wanna be teamed with Solar he is a great guy and fun to have on ts + respect for rushing home from work and eating snickers for a dinner only so u can play!

Respect man :)

:lol: thx man, was indeed a good laugh, I've still got some Snickers left for next sunday ;)

Spread the word for the twitch stream! It will be epic!

Congratulation to the winners of this cup, ACo and Lwlf. We all didn't expect them being that good since they are new to assault. But how we could see, they played together really great. Your t-shirts are in production !

thanks to Solar for a fantastic stream. Really enjoyed watching it. :) Do you have it recorded anywhere?

Sorry for some issues, which came up. Good thing is I/we could learn from it and sort this out for the next cup.

Thanks for all who showed up and for those who helped me with everything. (servers, settings, organisation etc.)

Thx Solar for streaming.

Would have been really nice to have some rules in place to deal with map bugs/issues that could come up. Feel those cost us the game :( Hope next time is much more organized.