UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

same like BN, i dont know how busy I will be on Sunday so couldnt commit. But could you put me down as a sub, im guessing not everyone will show up

okay guys first thing there is a teamswap on team 2. Target you will get Mulsiphix's place since he pm'ed me he can't play. it's a pity but reallife is a bitch ;D

So TARGET u are in ! And Kris is right. The matches between b33r and Dog were the best! <3

So the first player on the queue is now Black Ninja. Be prepared dude ;)

Thanks morpheus. we will try ;)

NOTE:

2on2 Servers (Server 6 to 9) are up running for practise now. The password for the servers is "2v2only"

>>> I updated first post adding an edit date+ time and a color for the last updates on it. <<<<<

Last edited:
Here are the final infos

Cup starts Sunday at 19 GMT / 20 CET
We will meet at the latest at 18:30 GMT in IRC:
irc.globalgamers.net #ut.assault

Please contact your partner and remind him for the cup ;)

Again check out that you have all maps. Note AS-Ballistic is now on v11 and can be downloaded here:

https://ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/AS-Ballistic-v11-WindowsNoEditor.pak

Our Servers are up running and you can test everything out. pw is "2v2only"

Last edited:
I have the time prom just not the machine to run the game and atm I can't afford to upgrade. Well my mum's fella gave me his computer he no longer wants but I'm guessing it won't be good enough to play the modern games.

I had 9-10 great years playing ut99 so I'd love to play the new one...who knows maybe soon I can sort something out.

Lets hock it up and see if it's able to run it Morphy!
UT4 is awesome :D even though my aim lacks a bit still but its slowly getting there

Are you back playing again my fellow electrician? Il set up it tomorrow late afternoon-evening as I'm busy until then. Might see if I can change my setup from mouse movement to keyboard ha ha.

Out of interest how many people are playing it? And is it growing?

so far not many people signing up for pugs. But if you join public server you can get a couple of games. Lots of newbies joins and leaves. Trying to show them the maps but not everyone cares about that and just run around a DM :). Hope it grows stronger as time goes by. Just waiting for more maps and meshed maps since a couple still have basic textures.
I'm back playing assault anyhow but only for UT4. UT99 is not for me anymore even though the thousands hours I put playing it :D

okay guys first thing there is a teamswap on team 2. Target you will get Mulsiphix's place since he pm'ed me he can't play. it's a pity but reallife is a bitch ;D

So TARGET u are in ! And Kris is right. The matches between b33r and Dog were the best! <3

So the first player on the queue is now Black Ninja. Be prepared dude ;)

Thanks morpheus. we will try ;)

NOTE:

2on2 Servers (Server 6 to 9) are up running for practise now. The password for the servers is "2v2only"

>>> I updated first post adding an edit date+ time and a color for the last updates on it. <<<<<

woohoo nice, ill be there <3