Request for old Assault frag / gameplay videos

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

A massive thanks for the effort babe but I keep getting error messages that my html5 offline storage is full.. SOoooooo no movies for me unless you can upload it somewhere else :(

(After googling the error msg the only alternative seems to be to reinstall chrome? As if..)

got quite a lot of UT movies on both computers tell me which one you like :)

By default, Chrome's HTML5 "temporary" offline cache can be up to 1/3 of your available disk, and within that each app (i.e. Mega) usually only uses up to 20%...

So that being said, if the above rules are followed and the file is 15GB, then you'd need at least 225GB free on the disk in which Chrome's profile resides.

That's if it follows the normal rules... I'm not sure whether Mega overrides the normal behavior by stating that it needs permanent storage (i.e. up to the available space left on disk). In any case, using the Mega Sync client would get round it.

By default, Chrome's HTML5 "temporary" offline cache can be up to 1/3 of your available disk, and within that each app (i.e. Mega) usually only uses up to 20%...

So that being said, if the above rules are followed and the file is 15GB, then you'd need at least 225GB free on the disk in which Chrome's profile resides.

That's if it follows the normal rules... I'm not sure whether Mega overrides the normal behavior by stating that it needs permanent storage (i.e. up to the available space left on disk). In any case, using the Mega Sync client would get round it.
So much technical mumbo jumbo! Now I know how my dad feels when I talk to him about stuff. :(

Reactions: fat jeff
bc7.png