UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Please add me :)

- if you want to learn Assault / play just for fun or if you want to play deadly ;) serious, either way I'm your man :D

I'm looking forward to it.

I WILL BE ON TEAM HANK OR TEAM BAMSE OR TEAM FARAC. LEGENDS UNITING TO WIN A T-SHIRT.

Hey, please add me as well :p sounds like fun. Never played much assault.. though I'd say I'm a decent fragger.

cheers

welcome to Assault rawlph. Glad you try it. i am sure it will be fun and we will find some balanced partner :)

smant.... u really think we will let you win this cup???? the shipping costs will make us all poor :P

except you come visiting me in germany and i will give you personal ;)

Cheaper than shipping it to Urgamanix and Vickies ;)
I'll pick my shirt up in person and we can wear some great shirts to Allianz.

welcome to Assault rawlph. Glad you try it. i am sure it will be fun and we will find some balanced partner :)

smant.... u really think we will let you win this cup???? the shipping costs will make us all poor :p

Ohhh but my team gonna lag to victoryyyy, so prepare to get even poorer fatjeff :p

Reactions: endgegner
i wanna be in touch with my feminine side can i have a hello kitty axe instead ?

hello-kitty-ax.jpg

Last edited: