UT4 2v2 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fat jeff

Sep 24, 2007
Germany
First UT4 2v2 Assault Cup

Winners: ACo> and Lwlf

>>> Upcoming final stage on Sunday 25th 19 gmt <<<

Info:

- meeting point/time: at the lastest 18:45 GMT/19:45 CET in #ut.assault on irc.globalgamers.net
- start time: 19 GMT / 20 CET
- only one match played at a time -> So only one server.
- twitch.tv link:​
Rules:

- Best out of 5 / first to 3
- one warmup map. After the warmup map both teams can vote a map. If the voting ties (prolly will) the votemenu will choose a random win. After the first competitive map is played, the loosing team will choose the map. After this map we take turns on choosing maps.
- You can not tie a map. If both do a fulldefence the gamecode's algorithm is like (most frags followed by most objectives taken)
- no spectators allowed, but the matches will be casted on twitch by Solar.
- no hammer or rocketlaunching. (hammer and rocketjumps allowed)
- for AS-Ballistic (no snipernest until generator gone)

Teams:

Team 1 Aco & Lwlf
Team 8 Spitter & fatJeff
Team 2 Hank & Target
Team 6 Endgegner & TwnZ​
Ladder:

2vs2AssaultCup.png

Take part in our 2vs2 Assault Cup starting on Sunday 18th October and win an UTAssault t-shirt.

Note: You can still sign up, but you will come in a queue. So if anyone won't show up you will get his place!

How to sign:

Just reply to this thread posting your name. You don't need a partner. Your partner will be choosen by the admins to make sure the teams are ballanced.
However you can make a suggestion later for the partner you wanna play with :) We will see if it fits the needs :)

Procedure:

The tournament system will be
:

"2 group-system" (group A and group B).
We will play the matches on 2 Servers parallel for group A and group B.
The first two teams of each group will reach the semi-finals and the winner of this will play the final. If there is enough time we play for the bronze match as well.

Rules:

- best out of three maps will win the match and gives you 1 point. If both full defend a map there is an algorithm who will set the winner (most objectives followed by most frags etc.)
- All maps will be available and be choosen random or via mapvote.

- no hammer- and rocketlaunching
- for the group-system : the winner will get 1 point. the looser 0.
- if a team won't show up for a match within 5 minutes, the game will start. Also if anyone has to download maps, we can't wait.

Info:

We will meet on Sunday at the latest at 18:30 in irc
>>> irc.globalgamers.net #ut.assault <<<

Note AS-Ballistic is now on v11 and can be downloaded here
https://ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/AS-Ballistic-v11-WindowsNoEditor.pak

- Assaultservers 6 to 9 are up now for practise. Password is "2v2only"
- matches will be streamed on twitch and spectators are allowed.
- Download the maps before at www.arcadious.com/maps-and-guides.php and make sure your game is ready to play
- the winners will get an UTAssault t-shirt. :)

Teams:
Team 1: Aco & lwlf
Team 2: Hank & Target
Team 3: Vickies & Farac
Team 4: IBamz & Shadowkaster
Team 5: Temper & VsBlade
Team 6: Endgegner & Stuntz0rZ
Team 7: KingKilla & Rawlph
Team 8: Spitter & fatJeff
Team 9: Prometheus & Solar
Team 10: MaxXx & MeXan1k

Queue/Backup:

1. Black Ninja
2. X-Bomb

Ladder:

Grouptable and matches http://challonge.com/2vs2AssaultCup

2vs2AssaultCup-groups.png

Signed:

1. fatJeff
2. Vickies
3. Prometheus
4. MaxXx
5. Solar
6. VsBlade
7. Endgegner
8. IBamz
9. Moon
10. Temper
11. Target
12. MeXan1k
13. Hank
14. Ralwph
15. Spitter
16. KingKilla
17. Stuntz0rZ
18. Aco
19. Lwlf
20. Shadowk@ster

Queue:
1. Black Ninja

2. X-Bomb

Last edited:
Urgamanix & vickies will join, might wanna put us together though as I wouldn't wanna gimp my team mate!

I'd like to sign up but please note I'm working that day, I'll let you know in advance (a couple of days) if I can't make it.

Please add me. Note that I haven't really played Assault regularly since UT99. I've played twice in a PUG in #ut4pugs. I regularly play CTF PUGs but I'm often the lowest scoring player. I usually place first or second in Public matches. Hopefully that will help you judge my skill for finding me an appropriate partner.

Reactions: Hank