UTA - Resurgence

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quick update from me: I just finished Assault v2.0 last night! It has come a long way since version 1.

All the gameplay bugs have been fixed and all your usual AS features have been added, right down to the end-game cinematic camera. Version 2 introduces both hammer and rocket launching, so that's all included (although the power of these will still undergo tweaking through to version 3!).

I've also included a basic AS Scoreboard that will eventually show not just points and kills but also objectives and number of launches. In fact, the scoreboard shows the end scores for both halves, so there's also some improvements over UT99 Assault right there :)

Here's the latest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwgHsiyotsk

EDIT: The new site and forum design is almost complete, so be prepared for a massive update to the forums coming soon. Waiting for Timo to come online :)

ss%2B(2015-08-23%2Bat%2B10.38.19).jpg

all looking nice, would love to say that I would become a league player again but I don't think I could due to health reasons :/

Since I last played came down with crohns and as a side effect of that have inflammatory arthritis in left hip and shoulder which hurts like a bitch, 5 mins of intense playing and I'am in pain, will pug around the mod abit and see if I can stand it but I doubt I could play like I used too.

Don't worry though your see me about :)

Oh and like the new look forums

Forum feels a bit spaced out atm, as in too much air/space between columns, lines, text etc - otherwise it looks and feels good!

Forum feels a bit spaced out atm, as in too much air/space between columns, lines, text etc - otherwise it looks and feels good!

Yeah, this theme is just a few quick tweaks to a freebie template, just to get us up and running with something in the interim. It's supposed to be able to scale very nicely to multiple display types and resolutions (like phones/tablets). Give it a go.

I'm happy to tweak bits if it does feel too spaced out; bear in mind the old forums were designed when we had screen resolutions of 1280x1024 and lower, so really had to cram things in there.

Since I last played came down with crohns and as a side effect of that have inflammatory arthritis in left hip and shoulder which hurts like a bitch, 5 mins of intense playing and I'am in pain

What a son of a bitch life is. I'm no doctor, but try muscle relaxants and maybe smoking a fat joint before playing to try and keep you from tensing parts of your body. Adjustment of your seating will probably help a lot, too.

Side note A: That image of your arse is still etched into my mind, and mine is now just as horrendously hairy.
Side note B: Around 2002/2003 you told me to re-read my posts 10 years later and see what a twat I was. I actually did it, and I've determined I was a very highly skilled twat indeed :)

Yeah, this theme is just a few quick tweaks to a freebie template, just to get us up and running with something in the interim. It's supposed to be able to scale very nicely to multiple display types and resolutions (like phones/tablets). Give it a go.

I'm happy to tweak bits if it does feel too spaced out; bear in mind the old forums were designed when we had screen resolutions of 1280x1024 and lower, so really had to cram things in there.
You're doing an amazing job honestly, I mean I'm just fine with the new look as it is, don't get me wrong :P I'm just a big supporter of the minimalist websites I suppose haha. But yes ah, whatever, you're doing a great job as I said. Very, very impressive!

You're doing an amazing job honestly, I mean I'm just fine with the new look as it is, don't get me wrong :p I'm just a big supporter of the minimalist websites I suppose haha. But yes ah, whatever, you're doing a great job as I said. Very, very impressive!

Whoops, you're not going to like the new website :) it's packed with content! If you want to test the theme I'm developing for the new website, I believe you should be able to change the theme in your settings; however, there's still a lot of work to do on it for now.

Whoops, you're not going to like the new website :) it's packed with content! If you want to test the theme I'm developing for the new website, I believe you should be able to change the theme in your settings; however, there's still a lot of work to do on it for now.
Uh-oh.. I don't mind testing, I'll do what I can to help on my end :)