UT 4 Pug arrangements

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

just a thought!

i am at work and i am brimming with bright ideas!

if we need some new blood maybe some 1 could make a remake of that ut2k4 map convoy, its a highspeed clone basically, dunno how usable turrets would fit in but its just a thought!

Or maybe i should just stfu heh?:D

ok ok i am going back 2 work :P

images

just a thought!

i am at work and i am brimming with bright ideas!

if we need some new blood maybe some 1 could make a remake of that ut2k4 map convoy, its a highspeed clone basically, dunno how usable turrets would fit in but its just a thought!

Or maybe i should just stfu heh?:D

Hi Prom, fully plan on updating some of the "better" UT2k4 maps also to tempt the UT2k4 blood. I think right now we're just more familiar with UT99.

Not scrapyard though. That piece of shit map is honestly the worst map I've ever played in any FPS.

miner m8 just for teh record i am more then happy with ut99 maps i never played ut2k4 more then 10 hours so i wont shed a tear if there is not gonna be ut 2k4 maps. was just a thought :P

yeah at least it was fun :)

btw for the future:

Assaultserver #4 from hanks will be icluded into #ut4pugs pugbot. Thanks for briefing m8. This will be our fixed pugserver and we can choose it via #ut4pugs channel. Thanks to infra :). Make sure to at least idle there, to let the channels grow.

Also i can now reset the pug and autosend the password of the pugserver for the ones who joined.

For tonight i can't arrange the pug. But i can at least set the server before i leave. Please anyone else take care about signing for the pug !

upcoming pugs:

Wednesday, Friday, Sunday 20 gmt.

Download maps before:

arcadious.com/UT4-Assault/map-downloads.html