Unreal Tournament Assault: Second to None

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I put together a few clips from 2014, mostly some high ping 6v6, and low ping 2v2's with some nice shots, good launches, and funny stuff. Sorry about poor quality and sound, but I could not be bothered to put more effort in + YouTube's copyright rules are bullshit.

Hey Smant, nice to see you making movies, Your text in the begining went a bit fast for me to read.
But man, that music... :p

Hey Smant, nice to see you making movies, Your text in the begining went a bit fast for me to read.
But man, that music... :p

My original movie was almost 30 mins. I shortened everything and took a lot out, and mostly left the crap clips. Slow it down if you have to :P

The only song initially intended to be in there was the first song, the rest had to be mixed up because of YouTube's stupid copyright rules and UMG hell-bent on ruining music for everyone.

Good to see some people still enjoying the game imo! Nice matey :) Enjoyed that, as a "stroll" down memory lane :)

nice one, thanks for taking the time to put it together

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
at
hudson

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ugh do I need to revive NA players again so the euroscumas can get pugs?