New Unreal Tournament [Real, not speculation]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

In the serverbrowser it Shows 300 for me as well, but ig it's about 50.

Look out for ffa Server or some france ones.

I made a UT4 channel where I put all my new clips on the progress of the game. I post new videos every upgrade.
To this day the flack, enfo and Shock is updated to UT4, all the other weapons are from UT3.
UT4 Movies Ba]V[sE 1080p 60 fps

Last edited:
UnrealEngine 4 is now FREE and features amazing integration to start off building the new UT. You fuckheads have no excuse now.

Simple Walkaround on new high resolution textures and graphics on maxed settings.
My settings on computer are 2560x1440, all settings Epic, 144hz with G-Sync.
Movies are 1080p with 60fps. :satan:

DM-LEA

DM-OUTPOST23

in ut i use one button to switch to several weapons, for example T leads the minigun and pulse gun, 6 leads to the rocket launcher and flak etc.

I tried setting this up in UT4 but failed. Any way to realize it?

You must be online and logged in
Clear all settings and set the one you want
Then see if the bottom says Profile saved?
Otherwise you have some problem with the account not connected to UT cloud.

everytime you start UT4, it will check for your settings in the cloud :satan:

I can change control settings the way you describe. But if i assign button "Six" for example to several weapons it will only ever try to select one of them (i think the one lowest in priority even :x ) even if it is not available. so if i have the rocket launcher, flak and bio assigned it will always try to switch to bio and do nothing if no bio is available, even if I have the rocket launcher and flak.

Can you reproduce this ?

edit: fkin:snot:

Does anyone have any info in minimum spec requirements to be able to run the game? Even if in the lowest settings?

I doubt my laptop can handle it.

Asus X52J * Intel core i5-480M, 2.66 GHz * 4 GB Memory * Radeon HD 6370M - 512 MB *

that's my spec and it can't handle it. I'm not sure but I think it was running at like 10fps

We should create a video how launching works and post it in the ut4Forum !!!!

...said smant, 10 months ago. Good luck getting people to do anything, and then even if you do good luck not having html ruin it.