""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hhn96ED.png

zmYbQxY.jpg

dlZIm50.png

yJkkht6.jpg

1f1I49P.jpg

gGkr3LT.jpg

D4imYgf.jpg

3wHKYsh.png

5z9CuWW.png

snpXQyP.png

FFpXpPH.png

OUjogIZ.png

YpWQnHy.png

DsGWdke.jpg

GG WP to all involved, was a great game, thanks to my team for putting up with such an inept captain and thanks everyone for showing up, great comeback mi5 after first 4 maps, wp team! :)

Last edited:
:lol: very nice clip cyborg.

Thanks to everyone involved for this fun evening! I really had a blast commenting all this stuff together.
Next time I'll make sure the quality on twitch is much better, but we did it all in 10mins before the match.
Will get better microphone also.

Feel free to relive the moments on twitch:
Part1
http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599300975

Part2
http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599306449

Part3
http://www.twitch.tv/solar182/b/599316839

- Check out 30mins 30sec in Part 3 about some oldskool DoG tactics advice from DB: "Don't be a cock, don't give 'em shock" :P
- see 34mins10sec after that in Part 3 on why we'll have to quit our jobs in the future ^^
- Also check out 1h51min30sec for my point of view on Wez not getting Autorip like Cyborg's clip.

Last edited:
i know some didnt think it was gg, but gg from me anyway. Well played to all participants. I want to be careful here as i dont want to cause any controversy because i dont think it deserves that.

Thanks for the twitch stream Solar (and commentary), im sure people appreciated so that they could watch - we had nothing until 10mins before the match so thanks for your time and effort. Hopefully many didnt turn off at 4-0 as mi5 made a great comeback to 4-5. The last 8 maps were actually 4-4.

My regret from this is that the first 4 maps went 1 sided, I sensed a bad mood after the game which is a shame because this didn't deserve it, if you ignore the first 4 maps, the last 8 maps were actually 4-4 and very touch and go for both teams. I know mi5 wanted wish to play so they are a bit of sour grapes there, hopefully when the dust settles both sets of participants will be satisfied by what they put in, big shame that it 4-0 to start off with, but shit happens. GJ on the comeback tho. I hope the wish thing doesn't detract from this event. It was labelled All stars vs mi5 but it was more for the oldskool experience more then anything, hopefully it did achieve that at the every least.

Thanks to mi5 and too MC and d1sc who made comebacks to play this and actually make it happen

On a personal level - The game itself was strange, I had expected long and more controlled defences from both sides, but apart from desolate, there wasnt that solid feeling. Cyb was our captain and i got put out of my comfort zone positions a lot as my entire team was better then me :P i didnt mind, but it did make it a strange game for me. 4/10 for my performance (glad there is no stats!). I would be up for it again. Shame the community is so small id really like to get more people involved, but we are so small its too hard (see 4v4 fail)

Last edited:
good job solar, you were entertaining and really good at explaining maps/objs

how about a rematch with
all stars Mi5 vs all stars in january

+riv-xb vs +wish-torp

we should create a small league for januar out of 3 clans with 6vs6 or 5vs5 i. g.

like a soccerleague with match and rematch. Winner gets 3 Points, tie is 1 point. so we have 4 matches a month.

we should create a small league for januar out of 3 clans with 6vs6 or 5vs5 i. g.

like a soccerleague with match and rematch. Winner gets 3 Points, tie is 1 point. so we have 4 matches a month.

DJ kind of tried that a month ago, but yeah why not, I'd be happy to play and/or stream!

DJ kind of tried that a month ago, but yeah why not, I'd be happy to play and/or stream!

nOT POSSIBLE to organise players and matches im afraid.
Max number is 2v2 you can make a leauge of.
Easier to plan and less players to schedule.

nothing else will work.

Awesome event guys, gg to all who played! Been away for a long time but was really good to see you guys kicking ass again! Look forward to the next one! (if i can still see the screen by then!!). Thx Solar for the streams, great job!

:)

I only recognise Mc's name from That Mi5 squad? And Stylefish, what happened to the likes of Twister, Scorp and Konnan, now that was an Mi5 team

Last edited: