""All Stars"" vs -={Mi5}=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If they (MyM & Mc) are somehow not available, I can probably set up one of the three league servers :)

I would have asked smant to setup his server but as he has so firmly stated that he hasn't volunteered his server for this already dead game, I guess utapug will have to do :(

Last edited:
I would have asked smant to setup his server but as he has so firmly stated that he hasn't volunteered his server for this already dead game, I guess utapug will have to do :([:(

There are few people who have tried to do more to keep UT 99 assault alive than me. All I stated was that I was not asked to have a server available, and it's horribly presumptuous that I will both be around or have a server available. The way my plan works I would have to pay for an additional 3-6 months just to host a server for this event. Since people have shown no interest in using #uscpug I am essentially paying for a European server for nothing. Paying 3months worth of hosting a server for 2hrs for a group of people who've been largely unappreciative, malicious, and unhelpful people without being asked ahead of time is not in my best interests. However, if someone is to ask me for a specific date/time and I can be available for setup or make someone trustworthy (not html) available I'd be happy to help. I'm just not willing to go far out of my way and waste my money that I earn by working instead of mooching off the Romanian welfare system.

If Most of Us will donate a few bucks for the Server, it shouldn't be a big amount for each.

I would donate you some money If you want.

I would help donate too if needed. Smant I prefer to play on your server as opposed to utapug but unfortunately everytime I and others sign the setup constantly fails. If this is resolved then great!

I would help donate too if needed. Smant I prefer to play on your server as opposed to utapug but unfortunately everytime I and others sign the setup constantly fails. If this is resolved then great!

The three times you have tried and it has failed: Once there was an issue with some files not being on server. This was corrected. Once there was an issue with someone else playing around with it. This was corrected. Once there was an issue with MyM's server (which hosts pugbot). This was corrected. Every time I have requested people play test it after these issues were address, everyone but killastone chose to play elsewhere. Since the server has not been touched since Nov 27th, there's no reason to have it.

For a good server, I would put in another 20$ or so, any chance this could be taken care of in time for the match?

its 1 match, why is there a massive issue with server all of a sudden! i had thought smants server might be available, but since he would have to pay for it again, theres no point just for this 1 match.

I will try and find an alternative server unless some1 is willing to offer up a server for this match. Ulv has already offered up a league server as a worst case scenario. I've pmd MyM to see if he can help setup a server

All stars are still down by a tier 1 player. If we cant find another fatty and mex are decent enough to fill enough.

we will also need UTV or a broadcaster as no way will we be able to play with stable pings if there is 10+specs - Solar have u looked into anything about UTV?

Last edited:
Rules:
7 maps each
Please be in IRC by 19:40GMT at the very latest!

No flaming!
Please try to limit your use of inappropriate "say" binds and taunts

You can use utapug2 server also. Tests yesterday was good i heard.

Also ill try to play but not 100% guarenteed.

Missing a map or so, but here's my screenshots from the game.

KOrCPEZ.jpg

HKsNOvh.png

plPy3ik.png

LfSIprU.jpg

W3jvX6Z.jpg

EQdzXFZ.png

BRlurFM.jpg

gZROIhh.jpg

9rVBySk.png