Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cyborg

I am the liquor
Oct 14, 2008
Portugal
Unreal Tournament, a game we've all been playing for a long time, some of you, since it started 15 years ago.
That's right, it's the 15th anniversary of this amazing game on Sunday, with a new UT being developed and Assault being somewhat neglected right now, the future of our game mode is, for the moment, uncertain. However one thing's for sure, UT99, our game and it's legacy.. are EVERLASTING :spin::dj::spin::dj::spin:

kh6JEeB.png

'Right, sorry, new UT Assault frag movie everybody, enjoy the show! Both torrent and youtube link, take your pick, :bday: UT!

Movie Length: 18:26
1080p HQ, 20K bitrate ... size = 2.6GB :scared: :stupid:

Comments are appreciated, I run on props boys.

What, not enough for you? Here's ~12 minutes of leftovers :spin: (recommended that you watch the movie first tho!)

Last edited:
real nice production man

big effort to collect, fraps, sync all taht shit... great job!

keeps the game alive really, thank ya

this is epic man. very nicely put together wonder how much time you put into that? some demos must be really old - salvas in them! glad it wasnt mostly sniper, good show of all weapons and I hope people would appreciate that, most movies are overloaded with sniper.

Seriously though, thats your UT legacy in this movie and its a really good movie with nice editing.

After 15 years playing this, I need to make a movie too, but i aint got the skills!

Thanks for the kind words mates, appreciate it

After 15 years playing this, I need to make a movie too, but i aint got the skills!

I still haven't given up on 1 day making a community movie happen, got some people on board, just need demos, youre welcome to send them in at any time ;)

Last edited:
honest review

pros:
-very nice frags in general
-some insane frags
-some good lulz (Botpack_GoopEx :rofl:)
-one unseen before tactic, rocketboost onto detonator o_0
-very nice graphical quality
-professional as fuck intro and replay/fast forward sequences
-good length for a movie
-hi-res textures :drool2:
-nice title
-nice dl speed

cons:
-some sequences are too dark on the golgothas
-music not so much to my taste ( you asked me for songz and used none :shout: )
-no hud/chat on most sequences, it's fun to see reactions in chat sometimes or hp in certain situations
- you asked my help for a specific sound effect but i don't recall hearing it ( :( )
- not in ze special thanks :chainsaw:
-hard to pay attention to lulzy scenes during credits

tl;dr one of the most impressive assault movie in terms of graphic quality
8/10, saved and will likely watch again at some point.
thanks for making it ! :thumb:

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback H, glad you liked it, and sorry, was overthinking songs too much, went simple instead.

Just changed the torrent file for the ones of you who were having issues connecting to the trackers, this one should be working correctly! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attachments

• 7939f2efa48ec9f7f5e6fcea70a9b8a6.torrent
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
Wow! Great production Cyborg! Amazing quality and very impressive frags. Alot of unbeliveable air kills with various weapons. My personal favorites were the ding hit sounds, made me laugh :D

10/10 :thumb:

glad it wasnt mostly sniper, good show of all weapons and I hope people would appreciate that, most movies are overloaded with sniper.

hi

Nice movie Cyborg, very professional editing skills (fake a crater that never happened). I enjoyed most of the music and some of the frags were really good too, hope to see more! good job!