Survivor Assault #9 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well some stuff happened in the background and i'll spare the details.

but we'll be using mym's server (same one as all other survivors)

and PACO's ownedwell casting still has to be confirmed 100% hopefully it'll be settled this weekend.

more details to follow for sure within 48 hours

so i've been poking PACO to coach him and his casters for the event for the past week but he has apparently been to busy

<PACO> i think at this point, it's probably better to move it to sunday. my guys have been swamped. i underestimated the time requirements of running two tournaments at the same time and already, i have the stream team stretched thin. i appreciate everything you have done and everything you are doing but at this point, i think we are just too busy to properly prepare for this event.

tl;dr no casting from ownedwell and i'm highly considering to move the event to the sunday which will be the exact date of UT's 15th anniversary

will decide officially tomorrow

looks like im out 95% going out with friends.

Usually not at keyboard on saturdays so really bad nights for me.
sunday by far better.

Atm im out will let tyou know if things change

looks like im out 95% going out with friends.

Usually not at keyboard on saturdays so really bad nights for me.
sunday by far better.

Atm im out will let tyou know if things change

I am officially changing it to sunday, the exact date of UT's 15th anniversary. Since ownedwell won't be casting it and that was the only reason to host it on a saturday.

Last edited:
Best not to have people who actively engage in destroying Assault not involved in Assault. Ban Pitbull.

I don't know if I can make it on Sunday :\
When I signed up it was scheduled for Saturday...