PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 4vs4 #2 ORGANIZE MATCHES THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

XB, just to confirm, I do know it, as I did 2 launches and the other was a success, I am not sure why the 2nd 1 failed, potentially a different standing spot and my aim didn't suit that.

To be honest, most maps were fairly close and with a little more preparation time, more teamwork could have been evident. Launching a cup only days after announcing teams is never really going to be a success, IMHO.

In addition, if you over balance teams because twnz is playing the cup, some maps are completely impossible, where you need a decent/good player in more than 1 position. Bridge for example, how can twnz hold this alone if you throttle his team to counter his skill?

No offience to Killa and Hudson intended, but 230 ping Killastone is not going to have an effect on the game.

hmm either you or twnz told me you didn't know it after match in irc, when I commented about it?? bad luck and uber fail in that case, could have won you the map as u would have had a couple of runs at final obj instead of one.

Well i mentioned I couldn't quite remember it, guessed the aim first time and it worked! I haven't done RL in about 5 years now haha :(

oi looks like a good game. To bad i wasnt here.

Been hanguver since sat and still is. insane really. cant party like ur 20 anymore =(

nevertheless thanks for subbing sneez.

You win next match!!

:)

game was really close at start 2-2 then fell apart at end with terrible defenses...

i agree with xb though if your strength is not fragging why would you walk aimlessly into falls and accomplish nothing- launch twnz or at least go as a group? just stay alive?

most launches are the same left kneeish standing, left assish crouched, they will go high and forward... 1 pixel will effect height/distance but most aren't too precise

nevermind the technical ones where people stand on a slope or face a certain direction.. keep it simple

Mondays to thursdays I'm not avail until around 11pm GMT and humak can't play that late, we can play friday or sunday.

Would like to see some group B games

THOSE PLAYERS IN LIST BELOW WHO SIGNED FOR CUP BETTER JOIN IRC TO IDLE THERE and PREPARE FOR MATCHES:

GROUP A

TEAM 1:
twnz sneez killa huds

TEAM 2:
ert xb pit jay

TEAM 3:
cyb mercy humak spitter

GROUP B

TEAM 4:
sphere html mcpott temper

TEAM 5:
dj pogo mex fatjeff

TEAM 6:
fable pato solar smant

Team6 sucks and didn't make it happen this week! This coming week I will be available FRIDAY after 21:30GMT, SATURDAY all, SUNDAY all, subject to change!