PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 4vs4 #2 ORGANIZE MATCHES THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 4vs4 #2 ORGANIZE MATCHES THREAD

GROUP A

TEAM 1:
twnz sneez killa huds
TEAM 2:
ert xb pit jay
TEAM 3:
cyb mercy humak spitter

GROUP B

TEAM 4:
sphere html mcpott temper
TEAM 5:
dj pogo mex fatjeff
TEAM 6:
fable pato solar smant

TEAM 4 or TEAM 6 can you play on friday like 21 or 22 CET?
Can my team play on friday. Would be perfect for me.

//DJ

Last edited:
Days I can't play:
Friday 21th nov in evening
Saturday 22th nov in evening (maybe after 22:00)

Saturday 29th nov in evening

Friday 5th dec in evening

Lookin forward to helpin out my good friend DJ by playing in this, I'll make myself as available as possible!

Since I'm -5hrs behind and work until >18:00 (01:00 GMT) it's tough for me to be active! I can play most weekends,
I definitely can't play Nov 27th (Thanksgiving) but will be available (I think) all day Friday 28th. If given enough notice I might be able to make other times happen, but need at least a week or two!

Good work DJ!

For Team 6/Fable, I won't be available I think tonight, most likely around sunday with 70% chance saturday.
Next week I can do all days except Tue.

Thanks to MyM, #uscpug has pugbot setup to use for my friend DJ's MEGA PUG CUP. Server located in London, UK. unreal://173.199.78.153:7777

skBWJMe.png

gg wp, thanks to torp for subbing sneez

gg, fantastic performance by twnz, but he's doomed if his team don't step up, or at least play to strength, sorry twnz, don't worry your still a hero.

I will give example that I feel is relevant to my point about playing to strength: Torp launching falls, he doesn't know it, he's a better fragger then Killa and Hudson, torp launch ends up going straight up, wasting twnz 150a. you would think killa or Hudson take that responsibility even if they don't know it, so that torpedo could be used else where. guess there has been no preparation in advanced, so things were done the fly, but still, I think point is a valid one!

well done t3 on the win though

I can see this cup being full of loads of crap defences tbh

Last edited:
XB, just to confirm, I do know it, as I did 2 launches and the other was a success, I am not sure why the 2nd 1 failed, potentially a different standing spot and my aim didn't suit that.

To be honest, most maps were fairly close and with a little more preparation time, more teamwork could have been evident. Launching a cup only days after announcing teams is never really going to be a success, IMHO.

In addition, if you over balance teams because twnz is playing the cup, some maps are completely impossible, where you need a decent/good player in more than 1 position. Bridge for example, how can twnz hold this alone if you throttle his team to counter his skill?

No offience to Killa and Hudson intended, but 230 ping Killastone is not going to have an effect on the game.

Last edited: