PUG ASSAULT MEGACUP 3vs3 #2 INTEREST POLL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would you like to play in 3v3 Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X-Bomb didn't you make some nice graphics for the EAC? Surely you'd be better suited than me. Would be nice to see some of that again! Maber did a real awesome job too, he's often in #ipug on irc.globalgamers.net, someone dig him up. My graphic editing skills are pure shit unfortunately

After all signed up and format decided i will talk to ppl in IRC to be captains.
After that we start picking ppl from the list to their team.

Could start this quit soon :). Would be fun with a "team" to play at least 2-3 games with the same teammates perhaps,

If this works out fine well do another in january/february.

XB ask RIV now to join

I think we need an official banner, can someone make a banner please, my Photoshop is terrible

this any good?

qMmHQJo.png

I like doing cheesy..

Well after we decide the format and teams its up 2 every1 to schedule the matches.

It could be any evening when all available in UTAPUG

We play on MyM server and sett pugserver to make it easy.

We need 1 or 7 more.

//DJ

good stuff cyborg, according to the graphic, it's pogo Hudson and no mercy on red Vs x-bomb, cyborg, twnz on blue!!!

Last edited:
I just read the first post again

what is the format? if you get 18 players, that's max 6 teams (in 3v3) format

2 groups of 3 teams? (very small groups) group winners play in final

if you get 24, that's max 8 teams.

2 groups of 4 teams? top two goes to semi final, then final

6 teams is a tricky format

Yes what you posted. Thats my suggestion

Need 18 or 24 players.

best would be 24 to get 6 teams.

OR we do 4v4 and 6 teams 3 in each group.

U decide that.

Id prefer 8 teams with 3v3 and 4 each group to make runnerup + 1 vs 1 + runnerup

Makes it to semifinal then final. Funnier

i always said 3v3 for me is the least fun assault format 6v6>5v5>4v4>1v1>2v2>3v3

then again all 3v3s were without launches... I suppose 3v3 with launches could be interesting

i'll sign if i have time... but i dont want this to interfere with survivor... when i have a set date I hope you'll arrange the schedule of this "MEGACUP" around it, esp. since it's only 1 evening.

perhaps the final of this cup could even be shoutcasted by ownedwell... after smants showmatch PACO and his crew are open to shoutcast more assault events. Imho that adds a lot to all our events and assault visibility in general

Its not 1 evening only

Its 1 month to play group stage depending on how many teams we are.

Well see how many sign up

deadline signup this sunday

FORMAT CHANGE!

We do 20 players and play 4vs4 5 teams as people seem to ignore 3v3s.

Lets try get 20 players 2 more

Can 2 of sphere huds wez ulv riv icy solar torp prom etc etc etc sign plz?

We then do rules like this:

- 4 teams in same group with 4 members
- All teams plays each other.
- First to 4 maps as normal pug
- We play on PugServer
- A win gives 3 points. Each maps won in all matches decides what team goes final IF they get same points.
- Team 1 and Team 2 plays a final first to 5 maps won.
- All maps are available and you can pick as many std or as many custom you want. No rules for this. Maps that are available on utapug
- Final is in December.
- Group stage is in november
- This way you get to play at least 3 games with your team or might even get 4 games.

LETS DO THIS

Need 2 more names then we start picking teams. Ill decide captains for each team if they agree.
Then we start picking players.