UT99 Assault Showmatch Day 26/10

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maplist will be as follows:

AS-Ballistic
AS-Desertstorm
AS-Bridge
AS-GolgothaAL
AS-Siege][AL
AS-TheDungeon]|[AL
AS-Riverbed]|[AL

Can I be sub/12th player/spec? I'd like to get into UT again, and I'm perfectly stable atm :>

Good initiative, Seth!

In response to your question, seas_, the answer is "maybe" - I'd flat out tell you 'no' because of your demonstrated psychopathic behaviour and history of vicious personal attacks against me and others, but since this is a community event and you're still technically part of the community, I'm not shutting that door.

Yes seas_, I both stand by my statements and would add that if anything they're an understatement. Since it's clear you're unable to get along with members of the community and have hijacked this thread into something it's not intended to be, you've already broken the 'no flames' rule I've asked for and thus are unwelcome to participate.

Thanks for your support though.

Yes, ownedwell has a couple of people who stream and cast including m3ss, MrGrins, PACO, and bleh-. Obviously we know bleh- from the times he's played AS with us and he has some assault knowledge, but the rest don't, so we may need someone from UTA to help step in and commentate.

M3ss is a "semi-professional" caster - he casts UT as well as CS:GO for CEVO and he's worked casting for a LAN center which I support, and has been to Epic already as part of their community gatherings. MrGrins puts on a phenomenal-looking show with great overlays and high-quality presentation, so I'm hopeful that we can put on a good show.

We'll definitely want you to play, we'll get everyone who shows up a chance to play.

Attention: Due to unfortunate scheduling changes involving Daylight Savings Time, it's necessary to do this event 30 minutes prior, at 19:30 GMT.

Since some people have had difficulty with their ping to the UTApug server, I have ordered 173.199.78.153:7777 pw: assault as a backup to this only if people want. If people want to give a ping test and tell me how they feel that'd be super :)

Last edited:
maybe

good Server tho. got a ping of about 25ms on it. Not that it helps with my utter crap skillZ :)

Last edited: