WC fantasy footie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why not join anyway it's once every 4 YEARS
lazy ass, it will be really fun

reminder that it will close soon so if any1 else wanna join go for it

What tactics are you gonna use?

Pick 16 semi good players to sub during rounds OR

pick 12 better players and hope for no injuries and playtime for these?

No problems, I won Euro 2012 and the Premier League twice, where you raged like a little girl because of who scored for me :)

That was complaining about uber luck like you did whole season with sphere and the year i won the FF league ? Also in 2012 I was in Ukraine for half of tournament so I wasn't totally focused and couldn't compete seriously

Last edited:
What tactics are you gonna use?

Pick 16 semi good players to sub during rounds OR

pick 12 better players and hope for no injuries and playtime for these?

question is this: if u pick a medium/average team with more players and more options will that benefit u in long run? if u do this will the scrubs that r worth 1-1.5-2.5 etc... disappear from team selection as they did in the past? because if they do it will be really hard to make a decent lineup as the games progress further rounds.

I for one would pick a more balanced team if i can still pick low rated players in following rounds but if their teams get eliminated and i'm stuck with players on 4-5-6 and want somebody with 7-8 or so (just giving an example) then im pretty much fucked. for now i am focusing on higher value players

question is this: if u pick a medium/average team with more players and more options will that benefit u in long run? if u do this will the scrubs that r worth 1-1.5-2.5 etc... disappear from team selection as they did in the past? because if they do it will be really hard to make a decent lineup as the games progress further rounds.

I for one would pick a more balanced team if i can still pick low rated players in following rounds but if their teams get eliminated and i'm stuck with players on 4-5-6 and want somebody with 7-8 or so (just giving an example) then im pretty much fucked. for now i am focusing on higher value players

Didnt really understand your reply pit.

You get free transfers again after groupstage didnt you know? You talk about eliminitaded teams but that doenst matter does it as you get free transfers again when 1/8 final starts.

Didnt really understand your reply pit.

You get free transfers again after groupstage didnt you know? You talk about eliminitaded teams but that doenst matter does it as you get free transfers again when 1/8 final starts.

free transfers yes but last wc you could not pick low rated players if their team was eliminated so it does matter
say u want some algerians or iranians with 1 point, after grp stage if they are out they disappear from transfer list (unless you already have them in your team)

Got so bored of trying to pick a squad that I gave up and used auto-complete, don't know half my team :lol:

Can't do any worse than I did in last WC game :D

What happened to your pants at the opening ceremony pitbull?
10460609_892385424110639_8691727573970164588_o.jpg

OMG

now i see that brasil plays TWICE during the 1st Round which means they who got Neymar as captain and sticks with him will get a seconds chanse to get even more points in round 1. SIGH mode

This is good for them who was lucky woith oscar or neymar as captain.

off course they dont get points for them in round 2 BUT still uber good for them who had him in round 1 as they play twice.....

actually round 1 is over after rusia-korea and no brazil wont play 2 matches lol
every team has 1 game each round 3 rounds in grp phase u won't be able to change team until then

so far so good for me neymar=cap and I had oscar too :)