Old UTA players you miss...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

And now i see soldier is still around :D hey !

Btw sol how did your lotus project work out??

Funny stumbling upon this thread after re-installing Ut last week! Had to re-install after watching some classic UT vids I had on h/d and forgotten about.... swap v's Mi5 dj's summer assault the replay etc..... fantastic movies with great players! I still miss my old mates who helped me out a lot in the early days....the guys from [Nil] Names like: Delboy, Cyclone, Firestar, Lamina, FU2, Haloween, Blobby, KING_MF, Chimera, Halo and of course Anti! :) Used to have great fun in practice...Anti trying to get everyone used to tactics and practicing launches and Blobby fooking everything up by killing every poor sod who tried too hard!!! lolz

Shame to see these guys and many others from great clans like AUT, SUYM, Mi5, SWAP, CO, -8- , and all the others... dissapear, only to be remembered in old movies which you can't download anymore... I think. These guys were the pioneers of the game, inventing all those awesome launches and perfecting them for noobs like me to immitate...poorly..:o Seems most of the "old school launches" are forgotten now! The ones like the hammer launch off the back of Frigate onto the top deck which involved hammering onto someone elses hammer....I set that up last week and everyone ran past it!! :(

Been great reading through these old post..thanks to all you guys who keep this going..

I raise a glass (or two) to UT.... 10 years of the greatest game ever..... and long may it continue!! :)

Didn't see your answer before, took me three years to notice it! :D
Nil players i miss most ;) while reading it i cam across some old screenies on my pc.
Good memories UTA, time fly by so fast it's been like 10 years since i started here >_>
We used to play much more than just assault, loved Domination.

Attachments

• Anti Slave Master.jpg
    Anti Slave Master.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Dom Anti 2.jpg
    Dom Anti 2.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 8
:D You sticking around, anti? Turn it up!

We are revamping Assault big time atm, you should check it out!

I haven't touch UT since a year or so but i was thinking of pugging again, just have to find my IRC client :D

I'm having a moment of nostalgia... I miss lots of old UTA players. YAY for facebook so I get to keep in touch with some of you. And YAY for Cazman who came all the way from Holland > USA to visit! xx Miss all my FJS/sixth!

Reactions: Chappy
Miss lots.
Also miss CS, Poof, Lup, Ian and Jen, Des, Konan, Hector...obv, Andy Wan, Grizz, DT, Lawman...why dont you play man? PM from Hull. Hogo, Haggis, BBStrange. And lots more.
Honest, lots more.
Them were the days.
OMD's.

I've been down in Oz almost 10 years. Messing with the Titanfall beta atm which just made me think of how FUCKING AWESOME Assault was and I've never played anything that comes close for teamwork and sheer veins-in-your-teeth fun! Memories of almost getting fired off one job when I started playing a clan match instead of working overtime (I warned them I'd do it!) and that London pissup we had :D

If I was Cher and could turn back time I'd be back in there FAILING HUGELY as was my damned style.

(And if anyone wants to connect on FB msg me)

Last edited: