PLAYOFF %tage

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

actually looking forward to that game should be fun!

everything else is gonna be borig ( michel platini vs ukraine after that crap they pulled with ireland i feel sorry for ukraine)

everything else is gonna be borig ( michel platini vs ukraine after that crap they pulled with ireland i feel sorry for ukraine)

Thats France ask prom LOL

and when they are in the tourney they make a fool out of the country.
should be banned from WC imo and Platini is corrupt

1 WC, 1 Euro and 1 Runner-up in last tournaments. Haven't seen much of sweden and croatia they should be banned from the tournament for being useless

you cant really disagree that france was a DISGRACE for football both southafrica WC + poland EC

Rather lose in tourneys than make a fool of its nation.
Never happend before to any1 only france AND disrespectful to Ireland which spot u stole with cheat.

for france is prolly the best wht they could've picked (at least what i know that ukraine has some serious probs with france). Just hope france wont screw this up big time

omfg we cant score vs Iceland (pld Iceland) who is a player short for 40 minutes... we dont deserve to go to Brasil...Portugal vs Sweden was GG..... and team Platini is just pathetic

GG -After all the talk about cheating and diving - it was good divng by swedes deserved to lose!

1471784_760079370674903_1977515148_n.jpg

i really do feel sorry for iceland ofc i am glad we made it through but iceland did put a good fight (at least in the first game).

GG Iceland :)

i also feeel sorry for sweden its a pitty we wont be seeing both portugal and sweden in brasil :(