PLAYOFF %tage

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
Hi lets do some predictions and what you think the % is for each team in the playoff.

Serious asnwers only :)

This is how i hope the draw on monday goes from 1-4 and my % tage to win the game. Do you agree?

SWEDEN

Sweden - Ukraine
60% 40%

Sweden - Greece
50% 50%

Sweden - Croatia
40% 60%

Sweden - Portugal
30% 70%

I don't know about our chances against all the teams but I also think Ukraine will be the easiest opponent and Portugal definitely the hardest.

i know i remember that was 2 years ago. Priolly best game sweden played in years that 1-3 away.

I dont wanna face u either =)

HOPE we get ukraine or greece. Man its getting close for the draw. Really nervous tbh

deicdes 2 weeks holiday or not in brasil next summer this draw or it could.

Id predict that croatia might be the hardest of the 4, Portugal could be coped with well by organized defenses reently.

Also youre lucky that France is in the second "group" together with sweden - clearly the strongest of the playoffers. I think sweden will win over greece or ukraine, potentiall over portugal, unlikely over croatia. france should go through, I dont see much chances for romania or iceland tbh.

I predict

Sweden
France
Romania
Croatia

Portugal have a few talented players but are not a good team imo, Sweden have done well so far

cant believe u think sweden gonna make it.

U have not seen our defenses lol.

No1 would b more suprised than us but well see.
THe only advantage we got is that we play away 1st game and home last game.
If we can end first game with a good result we might have a chanse.

almost ruined the apartment after the draw. Still think the system is fucking unfair.

article-2251168-169BA212000005DC-260_634x304.jpg