[ADC] Vs [DWAP]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
From a bad start :( it got better for [ADC] we went 2-0 down...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bit of a mix up with tactics,
That was soon sorted. :rolleyes:

with 7 people in irc (and 1 at the other end of the phone if we needed him) i sat this match out, apart from the 1st map, for some reason law could not join it:(

Maps after this were very close, winning and loseing maps by just a few sec's

Map was siege, and guess what?
Yep server crashed .:shout: CS was on the job, he re-started the server, and the map mason(2nd one) did not count! (we won that map btw) the next map was rook we won that as well :D
pld guys
So server was back up and score was 5-4 (with 1 draw)

with the score at 6-4 (with 1 draw) we play overlord, [DWAP] Def this map very fuckin good, held us for 10 mins :(
they got it in 5 mins.

we won in the end of this hard macth,
Dwap played very well,

[ADC] 7
[DWAP] 5

Just one thing to say well 2 things

It was very good game enjoyed most part off it well u cant guess this if u heard me on RW. But I enjoyed it really.

2ND

Server was fucking laggy damn red box stayed in screen :(

ok a 3rd thing now

Couldn't connect on second map because i reinstalled PC and also UT and i just coppied System, map and all those other maps over my Instal and something whent wrong here so had some Version missmatch After i delled Infadd and dl a new one from a other server i was good to go:D

Lo m8s

Nice and fun match as always.

We still have major problems with server 1 and 2.
Every now and then 3 or more DWAPs get huge lag spikes and packet losts up to 30%. Been laged out for 2-3 seconds makes it very hard to defend a objective or perform a launch.

Next time............ Server 3 please

Anyway, it was a close match. Great fun.

was good match after the first few maps, was laagy for all, connection box lit and running into walls , and not respawning for anything up to 30secs in some maps, lol

nice move by law to finish ballistic, out manovered at least 5 dwap nice m8y

oh also like to say good play from dwap considering (from past knowlege) they did, and usually have a ping disadvantage gg

gg m8's, it was a fair and friendly played match, and it was great fun too :D I hope me meet again sometimes ;)

Jeezus chryst, has it been 4 years already...I remember this match like it was yesterday :S

Blade said:
gg m8's, it was a fair and friendly played match, and it was great fun too :D I hope me meet again sometimes ;)
hey ADC is still here (again), so where's DWAP? :hangover: