Let me share this moment with you

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
As I enjoyed a big time of my life with all of you in this community, I wanted to share this very special moment of my life with you. My wife Verena and me had an awesome day last saturday. Now we are looking forward to a great honeymoon in south africa!

Attachments

• DSC_0670.jpg
    DSC_0670.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0742.jpg
    DSC_0742.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 13
Woah, that was unexpected. Congrats man! :thumb:
Hope you have a great honeymoon!

Congratulations, but you're doing it wrong. UT should be your only wife.

gratz

make sure you don't shoot your wife "because you tought she was a burglar"

Herzliche Glückwünsche zum Start in die Ehe und alles Gute für die Hochzeitsreise und ein wundervolles gemeinsames Leben!!! :)

Herzliche Glückwünsche zum Start in die Ehe und alles Gute für die Hochzeitsreise und ein wundervolles gemeinsames Leben!!! :)

Herzliche Glückwünsche zum Start in die Ehe und alles Gute für die Hochzeitsreise und ein wundervolles gemeinsames Leben!!!