my 2nd daughter

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
Was born this morning at 8.20. Re living that same feeling I had when isabella came into my life was unbelievable. But yea happy family and im now outnumbered 3:1.

Just thought id share my happy news with utas. Xx

Would upload a pic but some reason wont let me on my phone.

gratz mate! still wanting to come up sometime but changing jobs at the moment and mega skint until my first pay comes in!! need to save a bit haha! xx

Congratulation stu m8y! :)
How's Isabella reacting to all of this tho? She been looking forward to getting a lil sister or brother?

Shes been brilliant mate. Loves trying to help us and get involved, tho shes aware not to pick her up etc. We brought izzy a few prezzies so she doesn't feel left out with olivia getting all the attention atm. Spend that extra bit of time each day atm. All in all everything is great guy's. . ..Cheers :)

This time around I weren't that emotional. ....from becs first contraction labour time was 50mins, bec the machine.

Last edited:
Was born this morning at 8.20. Re living that same feeling I had when isabella came into my life was unbelievable. But yea happy family and im now outnumbered 3:1.

Just thought id share my happy news with utas. Xx

Would upload a pic but some reason wont let me on my phone.

Congratz!
I got a baby boy, 1 ½ years. So I got my backup later when we wanna watch football on tv :D