UTA Fantasy Football!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Champ`

The Champ is here!!
Jan 12, 2005
i iz From Jamaica
well played to Poulet for winning and sandy runner up!

Poulet 19,000 overall is pretty good!

i finished 3rd for 2nd year running so im happy with that! I also won my money league on the last day by 4 points first time i was top at the right time haha! £100 get in! gl next year!

xxxxx

more better players this year MYM! i came 1st in a league of 27 and only 3rd in UTA league! shows the UTA quality! lawl.

even the champion of last year Torp got defeated by DJ! and finished in a poor 8th position!!

Gg guys the head to head I've had with sandy in the last few weeks has been exhausting ;)
Hopefully next season will be as competitive as this one !

Edit: xx

Gg guys the head to head I've had with sandy in the last few weeks has been exhausting ;)
Hopefully next season will be as competitive as this one !

Edit: xx

Expensive not exhausting mate, paying of them officials for last game month!

If only i was boring like MyM an got RVP, good season over all stayed close for 38game weeks much more random than some before, but kinda made it more fun! GG's

chanceux poulet :clap:

If only i was boring like MyM an got RVP, good season over all stayed close for 38game weeks much more random than some before, but kinda made it more fun! GG's

chanceux poulet :clap:

If only I hadn't given in to those people moaning about my boring team choices in first half of season. who then went and chose those exact same people when I got rid :P

gg every1 and to top 1-3 places.

Well done!

im happy with my 5th place after beein 16th place.

AND i won our private leauge with 10 players so im pleased.

Looking forward to next season and i will start that better then this one. Trust me!!

Lol XR, i through away 4th/5th on purpose and went for mass transfers which cost me more points in who I lost! Would have been a 60-70ish week in the end had I not :< Np, still only FF player in history to win 2 in a row!!

EPL 2011/12
Euro 2012 :)

not really 2 in a row cause the cup ones don't count! half the people don't enter.I never do cause there rubbish! 2 in a row of premier league would be 2 in a row! x

oh yeah i entered that shitty comp lol. i also entered the CL cup one once. its rubbish and total luckfest haha. you can't choose players carefully cause half the time you never know who will play in the cups , it's a lottery!

oh yeah i entered that shitty comp lol. i also entered the CL cup one once. its rubbish and total luckfest haha. you can't choose players carefully cause half the time you never know who will play in the cups , it's a lottery!

That`s because you have no clue about CL / international football :p:

That`s because you have no clue about CL / international football :p:

i do actually , you just can't pick a strong team because the players are rotated so much because of league fixtures etc that you can't pick players properly, it's luck if your players play, more so in CL than international, i guess the international one is better because theres a higher chance of your players playing, but its still crap :P x