most memorable clan match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus

»MayHem«
Jun 8, 2001
England
Just wondering what matches u can remember fully and were most enjoyable.

One of mine was uaf vs mi5. Think the team was :Morpheus, Nekro, Riv, Luweking, Sylencer and Looney

We were leading the match at one point until mi5 brought in Hogo which turned thr match. Plenty more great matches but this is just one of many.

I remember a match between Mi5 and another div 1 clan (Nekro and Beltroniko were in it, can't remember the name). Obviously I wasn't involved but at that time people used to follow matches in the uta report channels. And apparently, after about an hour of play on maps like Bridge and Riv3, the score was 0-0 - each clan had full deffed all maps, and there had been about 4 so far. Don't know the final score but it must have been an amazing match, really high skill.

The most memorable one I played in was one between {24} and NMW (I think) and we twatted them so badly they quit the league :cool: One of our only victories.

htmls 150/199/boots @ 2nd bridge pug
"im only 2 kills from being the first north american to get a godlike on european servers"
-riv comes up main gate, double headshots html, gg
-players + specs start lol spamming while our ts is rage swearing in french and minutes later all you hear is heavy breathing hyperventilating. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

honorable mention- hellow throwing a disco party in his room at 3am? i mean like blasting banana in pajama nonsense and singing at the top of his lungs... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
his mom walks in and you can hear her yelling at him in ts. hellow comes back and says "i go to bed now my mommy have get up in 3hours to work"

pogo im not sure which was most intense for me that moment you described or this one where i was still undefeated by euros 1v1 on NA server at the time..... by 1 second
vnUITt7.jpg

as far as clan wars go this is by far the most intense ended 7-7 when 8 were on a what 80+ undefeated streak?

H4cEzM0.jpg

.....and i played all 14 maps, when we had enough members in CoH I used to only play in 30% of the maps/rounds mostly for attack and fancy launches/rippers and shit

pogo im not sure which was most intense for me that moment you described or this one where i was still undefeated by euros 1v1 on NA server at the time..... by 1 second
vnUITt7.jpg

as far as clan wars go this is by far the most intense ended 7-7 when 8 were on a what 80+ undefeated streak?

H4cEzM0.jpg

.....and i played all 14 maps, when we had enough members in CoH I used to only play in 30% of the maps/rounds mostly for attack and fancy launches/rippers and shit

:lol: the (-8-) CoH match you had attacked Frigate pretty well and my team were bitching at me on vent for picking it like they usually do, I wasn't playing all the maps and only came in for last map and remember getting very lucky to finish it with nearly no time left to draw the match :rofl:

We had lost our 60+ winning streak to MoD the month before by drawing and were planning to retire the following month at the end of the year, losing our 70+ unbeaten streak would have been rubbish!

As best I found....

with Mi5. map Golg. opponents - dunno.

getting Hurons, siege Tower and open dungeons in 10 seconds. ;)

the most memorable match was clearly the Playoff match ADC vs FBC² played in november 2003. The league had 6 (or even 7?) divisions back then and was on a high. :)
We had to battle with FBC² for the promotion from Div3 to Div2.
It was tense, way too close and waayyy too long. Unfortunally we lost with 8-10.

wait...8-10? Aye, a playoff match needs a winner, so we had to play until some team lead with 2 maps.
No idea how long it was overall, but i still know that it was pretty late, i was pretty tired at the end. Although i was exhausted and tired, i couldnt sleep for some time directly after the match, coz i was full of adrenaline.

Like i said, it was no regular leaguematch, meaning it wasnt recorded in the match history.
Pitty that i've no screens of this encounter anymore myself. :mad:

Only found the screen were we owned them on Astheno :)

edit:
nostalgia alert: http://web.archive.org/web/20030701035323/http://www.utassault.net/mainfrm.html

Attachments

• Storm.JPG
    Storm.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Yup. good possible.

to mention....

We were the first who used the tactic and were very successful. ( In a public clan match )

2003-2006 were the best assault years, so much fun!
Very exciting to see who was going to promote up or relegate down;

Best match ever I think was vs CO at the time:
http://utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=5772

DoG always enjoyed matches/friendlies vs FDC, good bunch :thumb:
(Laten we lekker link gaan doen!)
And NAC was always up for some oldskool fun.

and yeah it was funny as hell to piss PGS off in league matches :lol:

Can't believe the road CoH took over all those years, I bet none off you remember me being CL for 2 years after Mr_Darcy.

God I remember that match.
Good old <) C0 (> days. Remember setting so many launches with zork. Behind rocket tower on overkord. Shadow sniping everyone. Ggs