UTA Meeting 2013

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Where? When?

• Total voters

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
I met Rocky and another Slovenian UT player on Tuesday, which was awesome :D
Those two and one cute Czech UT girl are the only people who I know from gaming and I have met!
Haven't even met close mates like Hoi or Term ;(( Not yet, anyway!

This year I finally wanna change that :)

So let's do UTA Meeting? Have there been several already, I take it?

London? Amsterdam? Another place? Flights should be cheap!
Before summer? During summer? Shortly after?

I'll buy all of ye the best poutine in teh world if u come to montreal :x

ask raft poutine is awesome!

There have been a few in the past but many years ago. When the likes of martz, rich and the women were about who arranged it all.

Would be great if someone actually sorted this out as id be willing to make me way.

We have booked a family holiday to florida so need all the money I can save, but would deffo be keen for this.

Yeah, Oktoberfest is obv a good idea, we can definitely make that happen :)

Still, I'd like to see something in London and NL too, so let's work towards all that? :D
Something like 3 UTA meetings, one each month!

Still, I'd like to see something in London and NL too, so let's work towards all that? :D

airplane ticketts for both london and amsterdam are fairly cheap so u dont need an uta meeting to go there

:P

Munich is weel almost in the middle of the continent.. its nice fairly cheap and its oktoberfest;)

airplane ticketts for both london and amsterdam are fairly cheap so u dont need an uta meeting to go there

:P

Munich is weel almost in the middle of the continent.. its nice fairly cheap and its oktoberfest;)

Yes, I'm going to both places either way, if only to see close mates!

But I'd also like to see many other UTA people!

Having been a few times I know flights from UK aren't cheap during Oktoberfest, price usually triples while its on. Most places will be the same when there is a big event on.

Having been a few times I know flights from UK aren't cheap during Oktoberfest, price usually triples while its on. Most places will be the same when there is a big event on.

Hm, yeah, I get that. Not an issue, though.

We do 3 meetings, one in each those cities. I'll come to all three!
Now all you guys, MyM too, select a month which would be best for you :)
Then I or we select a weekend from that month!

In London we could go to a LAN, maybe? Or I'll just pick anything, or give few options!

Like sneez has suggested, Amsterdam in June is just fine for me! What about exams, though?

Hm, yeah, I get that. Not an issue, though.

We do 3 meetings, one in each those cities. I'll come to all three!
Now all you guys, MyM too, select a month which would be best for you :)
Then I or we select a weekend from that month!

In London we could go to a LAN, maybe? Or I'll just pick anything, or give few options!

Like sneez has suggested, Amsterdam in June is just fine for me! What about exams, though?

suggestion if i may Karlito when u go meet ppl dont waste time playing ut:D

I'm on it guys.

Munich, Amsterdam or London...alle these possibilities are great.

Who will sort this out and plan it?:d