Currect admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who would you keep as admin?

• Keep weezy

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Keep DJ

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuckin TuT voting, seriously? I like you, but you have no say in this matter..

He got like 3 of his inactive buddies to vote for DJ but not for weezy who is an ok admin?

11+ active puggers don't want DJ as admin anymore?

I cba to pug AS anymore, with this guy in charge of things, rather play relaxed nwCTF, iDom, etc pugs. nwCTF cup too.
Convince my active mates to join me. No bringing new guys like Dangerboy.
Until summer anyway, activity will drop significantly anywhere then.

Last edited:
Could have at least made it a public vote so can see who votes for what!

Yeah, no, I don't think so, then DJ hands out yellows to people who voted for dropping him. Admins can see tho, check who is active and who is not :)

Sphere back as 2nd admin next to weezy, please. Both reasonably active (Sphere played 8 of last 20 pugs) and both have good judgment and aren't insecure or easily provoked.

Dj is a good pug admin and he deserve to kick and ban people. weezy is new to me i cant say much about him.

Fuckin TuT voting, seriously? I like you, but you have no say in this matter..

He got like 3 of his inactive buddies to vote for DJ but not for weezy who is an ok admin?

11+ active puggers don't want DJ as admin anymore?

I cba to pug AS anymore, with this guy in charge of things, rather play relaxed nwCTF, iDom, etc pugs. nwCTF cup too.
Convince my active mates to join me. No bringing new guys like Dangerboy.
Until summer anyway, activity will drop significantly anywhere then.

Leave the League and the Community then. Or think about what you saying and come back after a while.

We dont need people who blame Admins or who make advertising to other ut.mods in the UTAS Forum. this is my personaly opinion and i have nothing against it if you go play the other mods on the servers.

Can we bait -some people- into a giant hilarious flame thread conspiracy theory about a guy who isn't even on irc most of the time?!?1 :D~

Sphere back as 2nd admin next to weezy, please. Both reasonably active (Sphere played 8 of last 20 pugs) and both have good judgment and aren't insecure or easily provoked.

DJ threatened to hand out a ban when a spec said this after a 3 mins deso def and DJ disconnected right at the end:

"DJ last with 1 frag"
"DJ last with 1 frag"
"DJ last with 1 frag"

That's a "personal attack"???

Yes i should of banned you cause you kept talking during play and thats now allowed. No matter of it was aimed on me or any1 else. You kept chatting and flaming for 2-3 maps as spectator,. I went IRC and asked MyM who "FAKE" spec was but apparently he couldnt see in logs.

Now we know at least it was you.
Am i suprised? no not really

<seas> if community wants to keep DJ as admin, and rather lose Rocky, seas and possibly others in the process, then thats fine too
<Ulv> how would we lose Rocky?
<Ulv> if he enjoys playing AS, I don't see why he would leave
<DJ> See you!
<seas> he is a very good mate, i would ask him to play more ctf pugs with me
<Useless> hes my m8 now
<DJ> :wave:
<Useless> get your own
<Ulv> cya
<y-kaka> lol uselss
<DJ> nice Threat!

Last edited:
Spec kept going there, because you threatened to ban right away, which was silly.. You are insecure and easily provoked, not good attributes for an admin..

What you really should be doing is try to resolve this situation here, instead you spam that WE HAVE ANOTHER XB IN TOWN and tell me to fuck off out of the channel.

Last edited:
Yes i should of banned you cause you kept talking during play and thats now allowed. No matter of it was aimed on me or any1e. You kept chatting and flaming for 2-3 maps as spectator,. I went IRC and asked MyM who "FAKE" spec was but apparently he couldnt see in logs.

Now we know at least it was you.
Am i suprised? no not really
While I apologize for being an obnoxious kid to you in the past on ts etc, I'd really like to see what's best for the community. I think my record of recruiting players, keeping clans alive and administrating a very active pug server attests to that. I hope you share the same values as me and will take heart to try and avoid petty and childish behavior as an admin such as what you're doing here. Admins can make mistakes and that's play, instead of attacking people because you made a mistake it would be wiser to admit it and try to avoid creating more problems.

Everyone knows admining utapug is among the worst shit jobs anyone can undertake, and you deserve a lot of respect for volunteering your time to such a thankless position, but you can make it harder on yourself by making it harder for other people.

this is so simple dj should not admin if he continues to trigger finger based on how bad a day hes having.

hes 'wrongfully' red carded me, prom, sandy, seas- each overturned within minutes when basically the whole channel turned against him. in addition weve all seen him flame raft kaka hudson in addition to us 'instigators' after he loses.

meanwhile the other admin has near 100% approval rating and dj has one worse than george bush even with his buddies padding the vote.

. h

HERES A SERIOUS POST BY ME (lol yes I know)

I 100% agree with smant's post: 'Everyone knows admining utapug is among the worst shit jobs anyone can undertake, and you deserve a lot of respect for volunteering your time to such a thankless position, but you can make it harder on yourself by making it harder for other people. ' So respect for DJ for that. :thumb:

Imo this thread should be closed and seas and DJ should resolve their issues in PM instead of taking it out on the forums (and IRC). Although I do love my drama, this is not good for the #utapug channel.

And as last say, I do agree a bit with seas, DJ can be a bit 'strict' on the rules sometimes. Even though he never yellow'd me for provoking, there still is a 'grey zone' where you shouldn't yellow. And imo saying 'lol dj last frag'3x is not worth yellow.

ibtl_2.gif