Currect admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who would you keep as admin?

• Keep weezy

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Keep DJ

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wez ftw

The ups and downs of life are convertible and are therefore present and ongoing represented by all individuals.

First, put together a list of people willing to do the admin job if either DJ or Wez stops.

Second, close the thread :cool:

I would definetely do a better job than both together. But I voted for both.

Stop the anorexia man and maybe i can help you, by watching my mango videos is the first step to become a winner.

I voted for Weezy only. Weezy banned me for 24h, instant red, when i left a 3v3 at 3am.
I had no problem at all with that, if I fuck up then I take the ban. I am not mad about that.

Some quotes from *today* I find disturbing, when they come from an admin:

[22:22:43] <DJ> leave if you dont like it then.

^ That's what he tells everybody, literally asking us to leave #utapug. Check his post a while back.

[23:40:13] <DJ> if im no admin you wont be pleased trust me
[23:40:19] <seas> LOL
[23:40:24] <seas> wtf does that mean
[23:40:34] <DJ> youll notice
[23:40:55] <seas> yeah?
[23:40:59] <seas> so you stepping down?
[23:41:04] <DJ> ill prolly flame you back to stoneage.

[23:45:12] <DJ> HEADS UP we got a new XB in town hahahahaha

This is all, no more posts from me in here, promise, no 10 pages thread!

Last edited:
[17:38:38] <DJ> SEAS got the XB contagion
[17:38:51] <DJ> seas is so upset he started with the XB style
[17:38:55] <DJ> and went to forums
[17:39:02] <DJ> as do you LOOOOOOl
[17:39:19] <DJ> hahaha omg man its the new XB
[17:39:34] <DJ> its a win win situation for me
[17:39:39] <DJ> you clarly dont get that
[17:40:02] <DJ> if im no admin you wont be pleased trust me
[17:40:53] <DJ> ill prolly flame you back to stoneage.
[17:45:01] <DJ> HEADS UP we got a new XB in town hahahahaha

There is, was and will never be any hidden or left out aspect from this period. With all respect infront of your meaning I can not add more official value to this discussion and share therefore your stated suggestion to close this subject now.

#utapug and pug server is full of drama and people giving each other crap. To ban people for obvious rule breaking is not that tough, but wading into arguments and trying to sort out the petty stuff is the hard part. Only a minority of people could handle it, and DJ seems to make good decisions from what I've seen. Perhaps DJ isn't perfectly nice and polite to every person 24/7, but imo he is fair and even-handed when making the difficult choices, and that's the most important thing to me.

to be honest people shouldn't flame each other at all period

if im nice not call people names and whatnot i expect to be treated the same, if they do they should be banned
things got out of hand tho and people can flame freely which is wrong, if u really wanna do it flame em behind their backs in pms and whine to ur e-friends and stuff

oh x called y an idiot? ban x bai
z called w a retard? bye z! etc........ thats what i would do

+1

[22:35] <Kim Jong Un> he did it to mock with me
[22:35] <Kim Jong Un> and thats why i unbanned you
[22:35] <Kim Jong Un> shouldnt said that
[22:35] <Kim Jong Un> was my bad
[22:37] <sandy> i dont even understand what your saying lol, you banned me because seas made you mad?
[22:37] <Kim Jong Un> kinda. i should really instead give myself a yellow

:rolleyes:

There is, was and will never be any hidden or left out aspect from this period. With all respect infront of your meaning I can not add more official value to this discussion and share therefore your stated suggestion to close this subject now.

Meteor pls?

Keep them both,
Stop intentionally trying to wind each other up
Sign, and pug, simple.
There will always be drama, always.
Unnecessary post.