Starcraft 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice find maxiz

on a side note I already purchased the game online and booked a week of vacation for the week it comes on

and i still dont have access to the beta... fml

wings of liberty was the best rts single player i had ever played.....

hots is better.....

finished the campaing on hard in about 10-11 hours

couldnt stop playing...

the mission designs are really awesome and entertaining for an RTS..... and they all feel very zergy

Was about to ask how HotS single player is. But reception is good so far, it seems.
I really enjoyed SC2 single player (as Terran's) and normally I always pick Zerg in MP, so this is gonna be good!

endgegner:781
Top 8 Diamond 2v2 looking for 2v2/4v4 partners for friendly play
Please join starcraft://group/1/15566

character id/# required. When I switch over to European realm I'll add you.

I assume the id is still the same as for in Wings of Liberty when moving over to Heart of the swarm.
eXeMoon
character code: 352

It is but you can't do cross-region friending without realID, which is stupid. However, it keeps Koreans out so that's okay.

Global play was introduced some time ago, there's a UTA group on in case anyone wants to come find players: starcraft://group/1/15566