pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ry2psuly.gif
Will you let me out today?!

zwqvl32f.jpg

02.jpg

As we continue to produce new content for World of Tanks, it's become clear that many of our players are interested in the obscure (but creative) tank designs that came out of the World War II era. We did some serious digging, and are pleased to announce a new vehicle for the Soviet forces: the ST-2T spherical tank!

121212fix.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:
LoL community trolls Athene calling him a fraud that steals money instead of giving to charity etc...
tons of threads
riot locks them all down and give official response

athene trolls back :D

Hes a faggot who just cheats to climb up the league, so many threads with proof showing that he just gets high skilled players to duo with him in game and basically carry him, and also hopes to get other members of the "Athene Army" to get on the other team so that they can throw the game. If things don't go according to plan, he asks his mates to leave the game so that they lose points and he doesn't.

No one really cares about the whole charity thing even though he probably is pocketing most of it. Its more that hes just a cheat and that Riot won't do anything about it even with all the proof.

my post before last was about world of tanks easter eggs....

and riv a 5 min research would show you that athene is legit and isnt pocketing any money from the LoL stream he makes money from his youtube channel.

who cares if he got carried to diamond of fed billions of gold to kill every d3 boss on inferno with his eyes closed....
he's still diamond and he still broke d3 by being fed

http://www.savethechildren.org/site/c.8rKLIXMGIpI4E/b.8157995/
I also saw a livestream of Athene meeting with like 6 people at the top of Save the Children saying how much they were baffled that Operation Sharecraft was so successfull

I am obsessed with that guy because he simply is awesome and I wish my gaming time too could be used to save lives... and I think the LoL community with so much blind hate towards him calling him a fraud that steals money and should be arrested....... is proving to the world they are subhuman pieces of garbage that have a 1 min attention spawn and cba to research or understand anything /spit
I would love to bitchslap IRL anyone who posted in an Athene hate thread.

To some extent what Riv said is true and yes there's proof of it, in league, there's multiple cases of him being a toxic player and being highly disrespectful of others in-game, I should know, I've played with him a couple of times. (No clue why he isn't banned yet)
Regardless of him doing what he's doing for charity or not, the reality is that he's a complete douche towards others in all the games he plays, he's self-absorbed and thinks far to highly of his accomplishments. All it takes is a reddit search to see examples of this.
I doubt many of us bother to click those links html, you could be better off making an Athene thread instead.

Last edited:
, the reality is that he's a complete douche towards others in all the games he plays,

oh that's funny he got masterleague in starcraft and husky casted some of his games where he was very respectful

oh also i LOOOOOOVE how you passively try to imply that the League of Legends community is a model of love and respect and that Athene should be banned for being a "toxic player"; ninja please

AHEM
cad-20130311-45c24.png

cad-20130213-c7828.png

i-43Chct3-950x10000.jpg

cad-20121217-208c5.png

cad-20120328-d2f00.png

Facts are:
He is diamond league
He gives all the revenue from his stream to save fucking lives

Now who the fuck cares if he got progamers to queue with him or fans to throw games for him?? I sure as hell don't. It's not cheating per say if it's within the confines of the game, he didn't hack anything. Could I do the same if i wanted to? no because i dont have progamer friends and fans ; you're all just jelly you can't do the same. And if you think Athene is really proud of his diamond league and truly thinks he's the best LoL player in the world.... you just got trolled.

Btw it was the exact same with d3 he got blizzard to hotfix a monk issue or he prolly woulda been world first to clear it. And then he got so fed and did the math on his demon hunter to be as OP as to kill all the bosses with his eyes closed. That was funny as fuck, who the fuck cares if he got fed and was "cheating" because he "didnt grind everything himself"..... the end result is what matters

And why do I post Athene stuff? 1) because he's awesome and actually uses gaming for good and can use all the publicity he can get imo 2) he's actually funny and entertaining in his trolling which you seem to have fallen into 3) I usually post awesome/funny stuff in this thread and Athene seems to cover both at the same time.

Last edited:
html i think you need to take a step back from this manlove youve got going with Athene :p:

Maxiz! i think you need to take a step back from this manlove youve got going with Skeet Ulrich :p: