Survivor Assault #7 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you'll get all immunities with 1 sec sphere np
or lag to them

I ain't letting u go that easy! by signing you made a solemn promise to make this event work! and I shall not release you from that promise unless we get 21 participants!

I HAVE SPOKEN

sign me up too ;)

THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS HAS SPOKEN

(i hope u win the 1v1 m1c cuz u won the most survivors so far so it would only be fitting that you be crowned the "ultimate survivor champion")

only if the 21 people on the list do show up on time shall you be untethered from thy sacred bond with the OFFICIAL PLAYER LIST

each member of the winning 2v2 team will receive 14 of their local currency (CAD, USD, GBP or EUR only)
why 14? the age of UT 1999 in 2013

now for the first time after the best of 3 with the 2v2 teams the winning members will face each other 1v1 in a best of 3 (so when you choose your 2v2 partner dont choose someone thats tooooo good ) the winner of the 1v1 will be crowned ultimate survivor of the lucky 7th survivor assault and be awarded twice as much... 28 of his local currency why 28? because that will be my age on that date. Bringing his total earnings to UT's age+my age = 14+28 = the answer to life the universe and everything=42

tldr

each member of the winning 2v2 team will receive 14
the winning members will face each other 1v1 in a best of 3
the winner of the 1v1 will...be awarded twice as much... 28... Bringing his total earnings to...42

stldr

win 2v2 get 14
win 1v1 get 42

Last edited:
server is set up tested it once mym pmed me saying he will prolly not be around so if shit happends no fixing :(