DJ^z Movie 005 - CannonBall 2013

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
Comments:
-------------------------------
My last movie "DJ^z Movie 004 - MagiC" was made 2010. This movie is a collection of demos/clips from what happend at pugserver after 2010. Its some of the best moment that happend after 2010 and demos that i saved. Unfortenately i missed some demos from all pugs that ive played but some of the best ones are included in this movie.

Perhaps some of the moments explains the bindspam during game =). Ive decided also to leave the chatbox as i think its real fun to read peoples comments after, with like "WTF", OMG etc etc...

Big thanks to MyM for providing the pug server which makes all the fun through the years. Visit #utapug IRC for some real Assault wars.

This Movie is like my old ones and includes:

1: Funny moments
2: Kills double,multi,ultra,monsterkills.
3: Nice assault and defenses.
4: Launches.
5: Alot of demos that finishes with 1 second left in the pug on the map. More of these than in earlier movies as its more important in pugmatches.

My Favourites Scenes:
1: My favourite clips is the one with finishing Riverbed3 with 1 sec left with a mega lucky flakball from distance. This pug ended 4-3. Lucky 1.
2: The hammersave on CBG on desertstorm with 1 sec left was epic.
3: The mid air save after all explosives gone on bridge. TS warning made me go beach teleport and save it.

Quality:
The clips are from pugmatches only.
The movie is recorded in 1920x1080 with Fraps and Open GL settings.
Im really pleased with the quality in the video with the length of 18 minutes and 1,8 gigg.

The one thing i regret was that i recorded the clips before installing the HD Textures.
I installed HD textures after i recorded all 70 clips so i decided not to rerecord all clips.
Only 3-4 demos in this video got HD Textures. Future movies will be though.

Music:
01: Arnej - The Second Coming (Intro Mix)
02: Steve Angello - Alpha Baguera (Original Mix)
03: Faithless - Not Going Home (Eric Prydz Remix)
04: Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Original Mix)
05: Fabio XB - Atom (Original Mix)
06: Sowtek And Justin Prime - Cannonball (Original Mix)
07: W&W & Ummet Ozcan - The Code (Original Mix)

NJOY!

plz Let me know if you want torrent for the .AVI file to watch on TV or whatever.

???????????(?????)????????????

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MOVIE!

Watch it with settings 1080P HD

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL26EF50AE66A51257&feature=edit_ok

???????????(?????)????????????

Last edited:
liked it

my fav scene is the new launch i didnt know about on scarab big siege tower

and u making jaybone suicide on riverbed 3 last obj :rofl:

I wouldn't mind a torrent file for future safekeeping :> Always enjoyed your movies DJ, maybe the music more than anything, haha. Will give it a watch soon!

:thumb: Watching now. I better not be in this, getting feigned on and stuff :shout:

EDIT: So many nice moments. My favourites:

• RivAL final launch :clap:
  • Balli main gate
  • Prom in Balli :lol:
  • Finishing Dungeon with entire blue team staring at you :bow:
  • I'm not in it

Last edited:
ending was bad, oh wait there wasn't any...
cuda put some music or credits or smth uta related

twnz single tree was funny i remember lulz on ts too
the bounce on bali gate was ridiculous and dungeons as well
riv 3 launch was gg as well

overall i enjoyed it tho, coulda made 2 movies out of it imo
anything over 10 min is too much so if u keep making movies make i vote 10 min and do it more often ;>

ending was bad, oh wait there wasn't any...
cuda put some music or credits or smth uta related
The ending was on purpose with:
RIV: XB is so shit.
I thought that was funny and that pug ended 4-3 with XB flaming me whole pug and them attacking last map siege less than 2 minutes.

I dont put in alot of fancy stuff its not a movie that way. Its only to show some of the funniest and my best moments last years. No special effects or anything as i dont have time to work on such things.
Im pleased i actually got some time atm to put this one together

overall i enjoyed it tho, coulda made 2 movies out of it imo
anything over 10 min is too much so if u keep making movies make i vote 10 min and do it more often ;>
Nice suggestion. Might consider that IF ill make another

im hoping u do dj, u r one of the few who makes movies on regular basis
1 movie a year would be ideal and as i said 10 min movie would be best IMO

dont wanna cryticize too much and forgot to mention it yday u coulda used some sort of transition between clips
i ended up watching ur previous movie as well which was good too (minus the camera spinning at end that was annoying)

i'd make movies too but there really isn't much to fraps from my pov since i don't frag so not much point
if u do make another tho and as u said with the hd textures that would prolly be really GG

Vnice watch, lots of funny moments and aye that headshot on twnz was mega. The music however didn't seem very fitting imo but others might disagree.

Also, why can't you kill me without making me look like a fool, just.... wut, fs.

Vnice watch, lots of funny moments and aye that headshot on twnz was mega. The music however didn't seem very fitting imo but others might disagree.

Also, why can't you kill me without making me look like a fool, just.... wut, fs.

Cause you are a fool. At least i got 2 airhits in when he double killed us on siege :sofa:

Very nice movie dj :D

Post torrent link pls DJ. I like to keep these and watch sometimes! Also, I will leave it seeding for others too :D

From what I have seen, looks good so far, sneaky fucker running past 3 defenders at temple bridge :rofl: Will watch it all later!

GG and nice someone still makes effort to make these movies! :D

really shit turned off after 4.52

then again didn't expect much from hypocrite admin so cant really say i'm disappointed

Good job, man :thumb:

I still don't see why you used the binds so much tho. Half the time you filled the console with crap.

Last edited:
great movie man, thanks for taking the time to put it together

assault is so interesting in that 9339 funny shit happens constantly and you rarely get to see it from the other povs..
also yellowcard on dj for teamkilling jb
.vote twnz movie next