pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

cTTmZ.jpg

EaWGJ.jpg

WaYnOs - Thank you for your latest comment, if you do not have anything on topic then please refrain from posting. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sneez - your cat must really hate you if it looks like that. Maybe try taking care of it. Just a suggestion.

Tags
funny pictures, funny videos

Heres a picture

Attachments

• not_funny_cert.jpg
    not_funny_cert.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
WaYnOs - Thank you for your latest comment, if you do not have anything on topic then please refrain from posting. Thank you for your cooperation.

Sneez - your cat must really hate you if it looks like that. Maybe try taking care of it. Just a suggestion.

Heres a picture
A more recent picture of X-Bomb
b31.jpg

Hey man, I cant comment as I can only go on what I have read in the forums. Just thought it was a funny pic under the circumstances and does not reflect my opinion about what has previously been said in other threads. I do not support nor condone either party and wish to stay unbiased either way to all parties concerned. Please accept my sincere apology if I have caused any upset towards you or any other member of this community. Thank you :D

Hey man, I cant comment as I can only go on what I have read in the forums. Just thought it was a funny pic under the circumstances and does not reflect my opinion about what has previously been said in other threads. I do not support nor condone either party and wish to stay unbiased either way to all parties concerned. Please accept my sincere apology if I have caused any upset towards you or any other member of this community. Thank you :D

i accept your apology, this mcgod is someone who realises mistake, and knows how to say sorry. You can learn a thing or two from him

Back to topic now, heres a picture

Four.jpg

Last edited: