Pug

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think mc banned you outside the written rules.

like i said, different rules for me whenever he wants. doesnt make him right to ban outside of "written" rules, plenty of people getting sub and moaning about teams. But when me he takes to next level.

:lol: no problem, pick the bits you want to read and ignore the rest.

Admins most likely viewed your ban as already served rather than overturn it, result is the same is it not? - In past cases its also common to end a ban early to be nice to the offendiing party just to save grief.

FACTS:
Original ban warranted? no idea, dont care, was probably already served
Subsequent behaviour worthy of a ban, yup

Its that simple, ignore everything else, wont make a difference

And therefore one of 3 things should happen

1) Mcneill wholeheartedily Apologises to me Publically in this forum (and I will sit out the rest of the week ban, though provoked ban and therefore really should not exist, but the apology would be worth it)

or

2) Admins overturn the ban with 1 WEEK worth of bans compensation.

or

3) Mcneill removed from ownership of channel

:lol: even imitation is wasted here, I dont really care about your original ban thats the point of the previous post. Everything afterwards is what concerns me.

Ok try this one

FACTS:
Chances of you pugging any time soon, zero

MC should be removed, everyone blind to the fact original ban was unwarranted and personal. And he should be punished not me. Even his own admin thought so. So wheres the punishment for mcgod?

:lol: even imitation is wasted here, I dont really care about your original ban thats the point of the previous post. Everything afterwards is what concerns me.

Ok try this one

FACTS:
Chances of you pugging any time soon, zero
thats probably a fact :rofl::rofl:

Again keep trying, you fuck with the bomb

Even your -8- mates think you're going too far and wasting people's time. why not take your punishment like a man and take their advice before your ban gets extended??

Remove all off topic posts - Once again wheres the moderation.

You dont want to see this thread then just avoid it - simple really

Status
Not open for further replies.