PUG Regarding MC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thetruthisoutthere.jpg

seriously xb, what the hell if your problem. You have always been a tit...but seems to be lately your going out ya way to be the ultimate bellend. Since iv come back all you seem to do is moan n ruin pugs and confirm what iv always said about you.

I mean, what right to you have to get HTML kicked from ts??? Any1 can be there whilst a pug is ongoing not u not any1 has right to get people removed unless there being a numpty. Not as if he was shouting and talking and overpowering the comms on TS.

Blaaaa we could all write essays on this. The admins have done a good job by banning you, hopefully you will return with a better attitude or just dont play at all. I returned over 1 week ago and i could see what your doing, as od pointed out.

Anyway, gj Mc and admins.

yeah thx morph

all i wanted to do was listen to riv cuz he's funny to listen to when he pugs and wow i like funny stuff what a surprise

but ye seems admins are on xb's side on this one wez and sphere see no problem in kicking me without warning from their ts because 1 of the 6 players wants me out of there......
the facts that:
-i wasnt disrupting comms
-most pugs have more than 6 ppl per teamsay channel
are of no importance in this matter

hell i should prolly start a crusade against sphere myself :D REMOVE SPHERE FROM TS ADMIN

not my ts so okay.... but we should use common sense like morph said... i wasnt disrupting comms so why fucking kick me? especially without asking me to leave first -supposedly xb asked on server(i wasnt there i was playing world of tanks) for me to leave which is prolly bullshit since i have irc set for my name to ding when its said and i didnt see my name pop up in utapugreport

i didnt get poked on ts or messaged on ts or irc to leave the ts server and i got kicked.... and its normal according to xb and admins oooooooooooook

also xb i found 1 guy who supports you, smant read your theory of mcneils 10 year plan and agrees so you're at least 2 in your crusade

oh and fuckoff implying i "finally admit" to flaming you..... i never denied it to you or anyone else you bellend; i for one am honest in regards to my own actions

Last edited:
Regarding HTML/XB:
You should both consider yourself as very lucky persons because the rules (http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=92975) clearly state you should both be banned for 48hours. DJ made a judgement call and decided to let you both get off on a yellow. I really wonder if you'll be that lucky again next time.

Regarding XB:
Your disruptive behaviour as of late has annoyed more than quite a few people. You also keep on calling both DJ and myself puppets that only do McNeill's bidding. Why should we do anything to help you when all you do is critize every one of our moves? (This also won't be tolerated anymore, see: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=119963)

Regardless of this, we have decided to punish your behaviour of yesterday with another yellow card.
DJ had given you a yellow card earlier in the week, which makes this the second one and therefore you are banned as of right now for 24hours.
On top of that, you decided to personally attack an admin for 3 pages long in the forum because you did not agree with the ban. For this you will receive another 3 days on top of your 24hour ban.

DJ made it very clear, you cannot be banned for moaning flaming crying whining in the channel. he is only going to ban based on the actual pug.
DJ's statement about whatever happens in the channel is hereby retracted.

Disruptive behaviour like we have seen in the last 2 months will not be allowed by anyone in the channel anymore. Questioning teams is allowed to a certain extent. Constant moaning and whining will be dealt with aswell.

Any more posts in this thread, or making a new thread regarding this issue will result in an extention of your ban.

There is now a Zero Tolerance Approach to administration, that is all, happy pugging :)

Any more posts in this thread, or making a new thread regarding this issue will result in an extention of your ban.

Ban will be a week now for disobeying clear warning.

Last edited:
[21:03] <X-Bomb> Want an admin to explain why MC's Ban is justified in the first place.
[21:03] <X-Bomb> WHEN U CANT EXPLAIN IT COME BACK AND APOLOGISE
[21:03] <x-wez> disruptive behaviour, provoking reaction

Id like to bring you back to your own statement Dj

DJ made it very clear, you cannot be banned for moaning flaming crying whining in the channel. he is only going to ban based on the actual pug.

Again admins chopping and changing the fucking rules as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.